Radioactive

A little bit of background on Ashton real quick~~

Name: Ashton Madoxx

Age:18

Hair color:dark red brown/darkish blonde

Eye color:Bright green with flecks of dark blue in them

Height:6"4

Appearance: naturally tan, extreamly fit from all the sports he plays, knows he is good looking but isnt all vain about it, and is popular with everyone at his school

Personality: He is extreamly sweet and is acctually very shy when it comes to talking to the girl that he likes, doesnt like to talk about himself, loves sports, and is there for ya when ever ya need someone no matter what.

Also is Jason's bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashtons Pov(YAY):

We were messing around outback, Jason starts giving me shit about liking his cousin Jewl.

"Ashton and Jewl sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes-"

"Jason, if you finish that sentence I swear to all that's powerful I will push you into the pool."

"marriage, then a baby in a baby carriage," he continued on like I hadn't just interrupted him.

"Alright, you my friend are going into the pool"

luckily he was standing right in front of the pool, so all I had to do was give him a slight push to throw him off balance and in he went.

"Ashton I'm so going to get you back for that!" Jason yells at me as soon as he resurfaces.

Just as he's climbing out of the pool Jewl opens the back door , singing Living In The Sky with Diamonds by Cobra Starship.

When her eyes land on her cousin dripping wet, she asks "Ashton what did you do to my poor little Jason?"

"Why little ole me, I didn't do anything to our dear Jason......except maybe push him into the pool......"

"That explains why he is dripping wet. Hahaha. Jason what did you do for him to push you into the pool?"

"I may have started to tease him about -mhmghpfghjkklpfh." I cut Jason off from saying anything more by sliding my hand over his mouth.

"Ashton what are you trying to hide from me?"

"Nothing at all, Jason just doesn't need to finish that sentence, that's all Jewl."

"That means you're hiding something, but I'll find out what ever it is eventually. And that's a promise not a threat," she says as she walks over to a lounge chair and lays on it.

I'm honestly kind of scared of the look she has on her face but she has a point she will eventually find out, just not anytime soon.

"Hey Ashton wanna throw a party tomorrow or just go to a club?" Jason asks after we stop messing around and plopped on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: kind of a cliffy i think but this is only the first part of this chapter I'll post the second part as soon as i get it done :)