umm...errrrr...I don't know what to say

Alright I know its taken me ages to update and i apologize for that and i know im skippping stuff but i will go back and fix that later i promise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jewels P.O.V

2 months later

"I still need to print off the plane tickets for the trip back home tomorrow, but other than that we are all ready to go." I said when I got to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Jewel?"

"yes gran?"

"I talked to the family last night after you went to bed and we would really love it if you would move in here with me, since we are the only family you have left."

"I would love to Gran, but what about Hunter and Aza, they are like family to me too."

"We already thought of that and had asked them if they would like to stay also and they said yes but they would have to ask their mom&dad, who also said it was okay."

"Really? Oh wow!.......But how would I search for my father from here?"

"Oh honey, you havent seen all of the house yet."

"Oooh, but how, when I have been through all of the rooms and hallways in the house?"

"Because some of the rooms have secret enterances."

"Ah, I see, but thats soo....Cool!! I only thought stuff like that only happened in movies and mystry books!"

"No Jewel, it also happens when you have a very big family with old money and back in the day your great-great-great-great granddaddy and co. were involved in some dangerous things and needed safe rooms to do business and stuff in."

"That is so freaking cool!!"

I don't really like this chapter but figured that I should post something up for ya'll :)