Revenge

• Dedicated to to all my fans and readers :)

(A/N) I cant take credit for every thing that is in the book from here on out it should go to Daughterofthemoon because she has been helping me with ideas for this book :) I think you guys should check ouut her books as well :)

and I am not going to ask, plead, or demand for your vote, fanage(is that even a word? o.O), or a comment i say do what cha want

but i am going to say if you have any ideas for the story you can pm me or leave a comment if you like I wont turn down any ideas and I will use them, maybe change it up a bit but you will still get credit and a dedication for the help :D

Sorry, sorry, sorry that its been so long sincethe last update but I've had some writers block and I'm some what of a procrastinater(If thats how its spelled)

now enough of my blabbering and on with the egeraly awaited? story!! X)

P.S. play the song at the beging of the story it fits with it kinda. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Jewl Alexander and this is my story of how i got revenge for the death of my twin.....

It's the day of my brothers funeral, it's gray and dreary out. Matching my mood perfictly.

Hunter, Aza and their parents are here along with all the teachers and kids that remember my brother, and some people I don't recognize.

I'm having him lain to rest next to our mum. As the priest is saying the last prayer, it starts to rain, good thing we are under this blue tent thingy.

After he's barried everyone goes back to Hunters house for a little while.

As I'm getting some more punch, a man in a black suit with a black fedora on comes up to me.

"Hello Jewl."

"Erm...hello, not to be rude or anything but who are you?"

"I am your uncle Maximellium, but you can just call me Max."

"But my mum only had a sister and I don't know anything about my fathers side of the family and quite frankly I don't want to know or have anything to do with them."

"Why not?"

"Because they have never tried to contact or help me or my brother when he was still alive."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, because no one from your fathers side knew about you two untill recently."

"So you mean to tell me that he didn't even tell his parents that they had grandchildren?"

"No he didn't even tell them."

"Do you know where they live, I would like to meet them."

"Yes I do"

"May I have their address and phone number?"

"Their address is 3210 Olympus Lane, Athens, Greece and their number is 555-2506-321."

"They live in Greece?!?! Oh man thats so cool!"

"Well I have to go now but I'll keep in touch with you ok?"

"Alright, bye uncle Max."

I never would of guessed that that my father,that foul man, wouldn't of told his family about us, and I never would of guessed that I'm part Greek, I mean I know that I'm part Irish. That explains my olive like complection with freckles. thats so cool though that I'm Greek-Irish. Sweeet! Can't wait to tell Aza and Hunterwhat I just found out. I want to go visit my grandparents maybe they can &will go with me to Athens.

Alright I know I sound like a hypocrite after saying that I didnt want anything to do with my fathers side of the family but after finding out that they knew nothing of my brothers and mines existance i want to meet them and see what they are like. Plus I feel for them on not knowing if you have anymore relitaves out there in the world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello my readers :)

I need some help here....

I can't decide on the name of the next cptr, if it should b called : Take Care, Part Of Me, or Noise

I know they are names of songs and all but I think they fit the story. Or if you have a better name for the next cptr please leave a comment or pm me :)

Also if you have any ideas on who should be who for the cast also let me know unless y'all want to just leave it to your imaginations?

Untill next time PEACE! x)