The END!?

• Ajánlott to my big brothers <3 <3

First off I would like to sinserly apologize for being so late with this update

Second- Hope ya'll like it!

Third- this may or maynot be the end of the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 If it came down to me having to fight the two men that keep following me, this is what I'll do....first I knock them out, then tie them up & ask them where my father is at and hopfully I wont need to tourtur them to get the information), afterwords I'll make them quit working for my father and to leave my family alone for good....

"Is this James Finch's room?", I got up and looked through the peep hole and there are the two men, one has Aviators on and the other one has a black hat on.

"Yes, what do you want?"

"Just open the freaking door."

"No", I say as I reach for the baseball bat & think better of not opening the door and move to open it.

"Come on in gentlemen. Umm before we get started, who are you guys?"

"I'm Felix and this is Clint," the guy with the Aviators on said.

"What do you want?" I ask again.

"......."

"Ahhhh", I hit the two men just hard enough on the back of their heads to knock them out. I tied them  to the two chairs in the room, and sit waiting for them to wake up.

When they finally do come to, "Where is my father at?" I asked them.

"......"

"Tell me where he is!"

"He's in Minianapolis, Minnesota."

I then took their car keys and borrowed one of their cell phones. I looked in the contacts for either "Boss" or "Rick Sterling"...aha found it. After I found it, I went down to the car and started driving to Minianapolis.

When I got to Minianapolis, I took the phone out and hit send

"Rick Sterling speaking"

"I'm coming to have a chat with you father," was all I said, then hung up the phone.

After hanging up I went looking for a phone book and looked up his address and then drove to his house.

When I got to his house, he's sitting on his front porch in a rocking chair.

"Who are you?'

"I'm your son, Justin Alexander."

"So your the kid that my men failed to kill, well no matter I will kill you my self." He then pulled out a gun and aimed at me.

That same moment I pulled out a gun, its a good thing I had found a hand gun in the car just in case, and he shot me in the arm, but before I got hit I pulled the triger hiting him and giving him a fatal wound.

I don't think my wound is fatal but I'm no doctor, I just knew that the wound I gave him was fatal 'cause it was by his heart.

I ripped off a strip of my shirt and tie it around my arm to stop the bleeding.

I walked into the house to find some food, I'm starving!

I look around the house, finding a wad of cash and putting it in my pocket.

I walked into the kitchen and over to the phone calling Hunter and tell him that I'm on my way home.

I drive back to the outskirts of Des Moines, Iowa, where my old house is located, I want to stop there and sit outside but I don't I keep going till I reach Hunters house.

When I get out of the car, my sister (welll I think the girl was her) runs out of the house and gives me a bear hug while......crying??

"I missed you so much Justin!"

"I missed you too Jewl, but now you have no need to miss me. I promise that I wont leave you ever again."

She lets go of me, looking at me, and thats when she screams because she sees my bloody arm.

"Justin what happened to you?!?"

"Oh umm dad tried to kill me, but i shot him back, his bullet hit me but its not that bad."

"Justin we need to get you to a hospital! Stay right here I'm going to go get Aza and Hunter."

"Okay fine, I'll stay right here."

when Jewl comes back outside, Hunter and Aza are with her. She makes me get in the back seat and had Hunter drive, while she sits with me putting pressur on my arm.

~~~~~~~~~Jewls POV~~~~~~~~

I sit in the back seat with Justin and put pressur on his arm to stop the bleeding, I can't believe how much blood he has already lost from the wound.

When we get to the hospital I practicaly drag him into the ER.

"Umm..Nurse, my brother needs to go into surgery imediatly, he was shot in the arm and is bleeding a lot."

"Okay I'll take him to a room to prep him for surgery and get the surgen thats on call."

"Thankyou ma'am"

The nurse takes him into a room to prep him and then into surgery.

Aftter waiting for two hours the docter appears and says, "Is Justin Alexander"s sister here?"

"Yes, sir I'm his sister."

"Justin is going to have to stay here for a few weeks maybe a month, just to make sure that he doesn't get any infections and that his arm heals properly."

"Okay, but I can stay in his room right?"

"Correct as long as you are imediat family."

"Okay thankyou docter."

Justin stayed in the hospital for a month and a half, then the unthinkable happend.

The nurse that was giving him pain medication, didn't check to make sure that there was no air in  the syringe and an air bubble got into his bloodstream. 

It bursts in his heart, killing him instantly.

He left me after promising me wouldn't.

Now I will only see him when i look at the photos that we took last month.

I will only see him when I look in the mirrior, because we were twins after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im not sure if I want a sequal to how his sister does after his death or not.

If you think i should jst let me know! (=