Chapter 7

Whiskey brown eyes squinted open to sunlight in his face. Memories of a few nights before still in his head as he rose from his bed. A yawn as he peeled the covers from his body. Stiles walked out his room, a wide toothy smile on his face as he crossed the hall and into Allison's. The girls stood in front of her closet trying to find something to wear for the day. Stiles walked straight to her bed and plopped down.

"Well good morning to you too," she glanced back at him then to her closet.

"It's a great morning. Was also a great night friday," he smile got bigger if that was possible.

"Ooh," Allison squeaked in excitement, plopping over Stiles' stomach making him hurt from the sudden loss of air. "Tell me what happened after I got out the car,"

"I took her home, and walked her up to the doorstep... then she kissed me," the moment replayed on his head.

"Oh my gosh! Really? That fast? I didn't think she'd move that fast, ya know considering how shy she is," Allison answered back shooting to a sitting potion looking down at her brother.

"Well it wasn't a real kiss. She just kissed me cheek. But even still, her lips were so soft," the boy was in a complete daze about it. He couldn't get it off his mind.

"Boo. That sucks. You shoulda kissed her back on the lips," Allison thumbs downed him.

"I don't care okay. It was good enough for me. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. The lips woulda been too far. And we're just friends, I just met her. Can't go that far too soon, maybe not at all," he stared up at the popcorn ceiling. Looking up he always though of how satisfying it would be to pick it all off. His thoughts were cut short by Allison smacking his forehead and saying,

"Shoulda had a V8," his forehead stung some and she laughed. "Okay, get out. I have to get ready,"

"Jerk," he grumbled.

"Bitch," she said back as he stood up.

"Love you Alls," he said at the door.

"Love you too,"

The Beacon Hils High School twins. Thee Beacon Hils High School twin, plus Scott, hopping out the old jeep that everyone town knew and could hear from hundreds of feet away. Those three plus the new addition they've welcomed happily, as they saw her getting off her bus and walked over to her.

"You've got to stop taking that musty old bus, Lydia," Allison walking next to her. Lydia's day got slightly brighter seeing Allison and her pretty smile. Her smile was Lydia's favorite thing about the girl, and probably everyone else's that knew her. But it was different for Lydia. It wasn't just her pretty white teeth shining behind painted lips and deep dimples present. It was, she could see the happiness through the smile, and it was just a sign to her that all will be okay.

"It's e-either the bus or I w-walk. I r-rather not walks 2 and a half m-miles to school," Lydia pointed out. Her day then seemed brighter, as she heard Stiles' voice behind her.

"Or you can just catch a ride with us. I don't mind picking you up," Stiles offered. Lydia spun around to see the whiskey brown eyes that she remembered shined bright in the moonlight only nights ago, and that's when she was brighter than the sun that came out.

"Hi stiles," she smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey Lyds. But seriously, I can just pick you up instead of you having to take the bus,"

"No, I don't want to trouble you," she twiddle with some loose threads on her backpack strap.

"It's no trouble at all, really," Lydia nodded a thank you. Squeezing himself between the two ladies Stiles threw his arm around Allison's neck as they entered the school.