Demons

He's so broken, he knows it but he cant change it.

She's so broken, no one knows it and she doesn't show it.

He's all fucked up and twisted. No one understands, She's fucked up, twisted, tied up and famished from fighting the tragedies of life. No one tries to understands them. No one cares about them.

They have way more in common than they'd care to think.

She feels incompetent and unworthy of everything, most of all-love.

He thinks that he's reached the point of no return. He feels as if he's closer than ever to the edge and he's just about to break. Every night he struggles to think that he's going crazy. The miniature voices inside his head scream at him and he panics in the heat of their oppression. He has not a soul to turn to. It's just him and the problems he tries so desperately to hide.

She feels the same way as she battles her own demons that attack from inside of her. She cries every night remembering her first painful memory. At the age of six, she was raped. The multiple times of her being abused, used and mistreated, left her with the fear of trusting anyone. People who know her story even began to say that she lived her life already. She's caged, fucked up, lost, broken, confused, hurt, imprisoned, impaired and tired. She's not seeking a "cure" but she is seeking a temporary heal. He just want love! A love he cant deny, a love that a "princess" cant give him. A love that would drive him in the right path. He has this love to give, and sadly, so does she. They are both what each other need, but they are both hurt and wounded animals who are blind. They will NEVER find each other on their own.

They both have the mental capacity to do extraordinary things while remaining ordinary people. They are so remarkable in many ways but they choose to remain "simple" people. This guy and this girl are something they don't even think they could be. Their love story is that of hatred, death misery and sin.

They are in fact demons.

I guess it would be only right to start off talking about the girl. She had a life of many. The only joy she knows is pain. There were some times in her life where she said "fuck it. I'm done" but there was something holding her back from being totally done. No one knows what it is but she just feel like there is something in this life waiting for her to snatch it up out of it's misery. I forgot to tell you, her name is Vaughn Huage. She's medium height, above average intelligence and she loves children and most animals.  Her family consists of those from Asian and Indian decent. It may not show on her physically but whenever there is a family gathering, it says other wise.

Remember your first painful memory? What was it? How old were you when it happened? Are you over it? Does it eat you up inside? Vaughn cries every single night trying to forget that there are bad people in the world. The first stable memory she has was of her being raped at age six. The concept of what happened to her destroys her emotionally. "How could this have happened? Who did it?" She asks herself these and many questions that have been left un-answered for years now. She's scared and confused as to what will happen next.

People talk about self harm all the time. If they themselves haven't been through it, they think it's easy to get over. Truth is, it isn't. They may have absolutely no hope and that is their way of taking their minds of the horrible things their thoughts create. Is there hope for them? If they think there isn't, I doubt you can change that. The only real pleasure Vaughn gets out of it is that she controls the amount of pain she receives. The red blood dripping down her scarred arms and legs show her that there is still a measure of control she has over her life. The feeling of knowing that she has the power is beyond overwhelming.

At the age of six, she was coming home with her mother but they came to a door unlocked. They entered the house and saw the place was thrashed. They were focusing on the mess when a guy snuck up on them and knocked her mother out. Vaughn screamed as loud as she could but he grabbed her and started yelling at her.   "Fucking little twat! Bitch, always fucking shit up... these fucking...motherfuckers...Shut the fuck up! Fucking cunt." He was hitting her in her face and throwing her around. He finally got her to the bed then he slapped her extremely hard on her cheek. As she began to get drowsy from fighting and constantly being hit by the stranger, he got on top of her.   Vaughn began screaming on the top of her lungs "No mister no. Please... No! PLEASE!" But he didn't listen. He didn't stop. He entered her and she thrashed, kicked and screamed but he was going in and out of her at a rapid speed. Everything below her abdomen was hurting. There was a burning sensation inside her vagina. He was huge and it was ripping her vagina apart. It hurt like a bitch! She yelped out in pain. There was no one there to help her and she felt like she was going to cry. Vaughn cried and screamed and thrashed and scratched. But remember she's only six. He kept sliding in and out of her making it hurt more and more each time.

Vaughn's voice got hoarse, all she could do was sob "Please mister please sir please. Please. It hurts badly. Mommy! No...NO!"    He got off her and got a piece of rope. He held her legs and tied her up. He beat her and punched her then slapped her when she didn't call him "daddy." He squeezed her face and yelled with his halitosis breath "Tell me that you love me whore!" She refused and he kicked her with his hard top Timberland in her back and knee.  "I'll kill your mother if you don't say it!" By that time, her mother stealthily got up and banged him with a hammer in his head. He thudded on the floor like a sack of potatoes. There was an enormous splatter of blood everywhere. Not knowing what happened, she grabbed her baby and started to cry.

She held Vaughn and cried. They both cried.  

There is no easy way for me to say that the lives of these children are going to be great. They still have the ability to make something of nothing. Vaughn wishes that this didn't happen to her but what kind of person would it make her? Her sanity was the price she paid for remembering these events. Now, I want you to focus on this last part, Marshall. He knows nothing because at his age, that's what he's supposed to know. He had to mature early, maybe a bit more and earlier than Vaughn. Think about yourself and how you would be in this situation right now. Remember, this IS a true story.

He's 5"8" and growing. As a child, his mother had men in and out the house faster than you can say "Mississippi." His father did drugs on the daily and abused him when he was high or drunk. No one payed attention to him and that's how he must have learned to hold his tongue. I keep forgetting names! His name is Marshall Mueniz. He is about seventeen in this story. Having this kind of background and some other things you couldn't even imagine, leaves him to feel worthless of everything especially life. He never had much confidence but he's only brave in the words he "spit", if you will, and the fucked up poetry he writes. These show another side to him that no one with a simple mind could ever understand. The neighborhood looks at him side ways, so to speak, because they know who his father is. His family may be shady but that didn't define who he was and who he will turn out to be. He's making sure of that. His father is from Columbia, he owns one of the largest drug operations in the world! Marshall grew up in Puerto Rico most of his childhood years but he has very limited memory of it. All his life, he hated these people. But most of all, he hated his dad.

At the age of eight, Marshall went to live with his dad while his mother was in rehab. The day his dad was to come get him to take him to his house, he forgot. Marshall waited and waited and he didn't show up. Not knowing where else to go, he began walking to his father's house. Upon entering the house, Marshall saw whores and kingpins making out and having sex everywhere. He got scared, he was afraid he was in the wrong place. He called "Daddy!" terrified at the people around him. His father emerged from the back room with cocaine still present in his nose. He grabbed his 9mm old fashion S&W handgun and smacked Marshall with the butt of it. Shocked, Marshall spewed up blood and one of his molars. He started to cry even harder when one of the kingpins held his father and said "Jorge, stop. He's just a lil' kid."

With that one of the whores came and escorted him to the only room that was quiet and available. She got a wet wash cloth and wiped the blood off his cheek. She kissed the bruise and told him everything will be alright, she apologized for what his father did. "He's drunk. He loves you, you'll see" was what she said. She then gave him a bath and put him in a clean pillow case because he had no clothes. She brought him to the bed and told him to lay down and relax

She danced for him. She took off her clothes and smoked pot in his face. "Don't be scared. I wont hurt you" she whispered in his ear. She had her tongue down his throat and her hand in his pants. That night, she fucked him.

She kissed him and she fucked him.