CHARACTER FORMS

The text in italics needs to be deleted on your own form. The text in italics are literally there to explain the subtitle for you, nothing more. 

Remember to check the Inmate List for open positions.

___

ENTRY FORM / Inmate
---

Full Name// This is self-explanatory. Just write your full name, forenames, surnames and all.

Sex // Sex not gender. There's a difference.

Gender // What they identify as.

Birthday// So Ashkam is based in 2023, and the majority of its inmates are eighteen to seventeen. Your character's birthday should match to this. Remember we're sixteen to seventeen.

Sexuality// this is your known sexuality. So this is of course not set, it just gives other characters a basis on who you might like.

Backstory// remember that you have a Type based on a traumatic event. Your power should still resemble a way out of that traumatic situation--no matter how absurd the Type trigger was. For example; Zeke's hands turned extremely hot (hot enough to burn through skin) to stop him being assaulted. 

Type // Include the flaws that come with their Type too. Types are powers that were triggered during a traumatic event. Explained previously.

Facial Features // this is what your character's face looks like. 

Body Features // Please mention any tattoos, scars, noticeable features and exact height here. also, find yourself an actor for when you eventually get a file form. You don't need to list it but you should have one.

Before Ashkam // This is where you write all the belongings and the outfit your character was wearing when they were kidnapped. Be. Specific. Please.

___

FILE FORM / Inmate
---
after two weeks, you're liable for a file/ I write this out myself but if you want a file, I need the information below PMed to me.

THEME//
DOB//
SURNAME//
FORENAME(S)//
ETHNICITY//
---
SEX//
GENDER//
---
ID PHOTO// (ENTER LINK)
DISTINGUISHABLE FEATURES//
HEIGHT//
---
TYPE//
FLAWS//
---
HISTORY AT ASHKAM//
---
BEHAVIOUR REPORT//
---
BIOLOGICAL FAMILY//
---
ALLERGIES//
MENTAL ILLNESSES//
DISABILITIES//
---
PAST REPORT//

___

 ENTRY FORM / Warden
---

LEGAL SURNAME//                                              /LEGAL FORENAME//
ETHNICITY//

RELIGION//
---
AGE//
---
TYPE// YES/NO///
DESCRIBE TYPE OR LEAVE BLANK//
FLAW// IF HAS TYPE//
---
WORK EXPERIENCE//
---
STRENGTHS//
WEAKNESSES//
---
RELATIONS TO OTHER INMATES// (YOU CANNOT RELATE A WARDEN TO YOUR OWN INMATE AND YOU MUST HAVE CONSENT IF RELATING WARDENS TO OTHER INMATES)
---
CRIMINAL HISTORY//

PREFERABLE SHIFTS// (THIS IS MORE OR LESS THE TIMES YOU'LL BE ONLINE TO RP, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TIMEZONE TOO)
---
A FEW QUESTIONS//
DO YOU SMOKE// YES/NO //
DO YOU DRINK// YES/NO //
HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY SUBSTANCES THAT WEREN'T PRESCRIBED// YES/NO //
ANY ILLNESSES// DESCRIBE HERE //
WILL YOU BE NEEDING ONSITE ACCOMMODATION OR DO YOU LIVE NEARBY//

___

ENTRY FORM / Staff apart from wardens
---

LEGAL SURNAME// /LEGAL FORENAME//
ETHNICITY//

RELIGION//
---
AGE//
---
WORK// the job you want.
---
STRENGTHS//
WEAKNESSES//
---
RELATIONS TO OTHER INMATES// (YOU CANNOT RELATE A DOCTOR TO YOUR OWN INMATE OR WARDEN AND YOU MUST HAVE CONSENT IF RELATING DOCTORS TO OTHER PEOPLE)
---
CRIMINAL HISTORY//
PREFERABLE SHIFTS// (THIS IS MORE OR LESS THE TIMES YOU'LL BE ONLINE TO RP, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TIMEZONE TOO)
---