"Wha—" Jungkook gets cut off when Taehyung gives him a soft slap on his butt while walking pass him. Dara doesn't see that, of course and mutters about how weird Taehyung is.

Jungkook groans internally, the older guy has been teasing him about his crush on Dara for the past few days and as much as he denies himself, the constant teasing of Taehyung is starting to make him think he really does like the girl.

Which he does, actually. But he just hasn't accepted the fact yet.

"I will be working soon at the library." She says as they head to the canteen.

"I thought you won't be until November."

"Yeah," She nods. "But I'm adapting easier than I expected."

Both of them take their lunch trays and sit in front of each other at one of the empty tables, Jungkook giving more potatoes to Dara when he sees her eyeing them on his tray.

"Have you seen any eye candy?" She asks in the midst of chewing her potato.

Yes, you.

Jungkook shakes his head, "No. You?"

"I saw a really cute guy earlier at the library." She giggles.

"Who was he?"

"How do you expect me to know his name after just seeing him once?" She rolls her eyes.

She continues, smiling, "He was kinda short for a guy — maybe around 173cm but he was cute, especially when he smiled to the librarian."

A spark of jealousy again appears inside Jungkook and he notices it himself but he just shrugs it off, "Maybe you should talk to him next time."

"I'm not that daring." She growns, "I'm really awkward with new people. You know that too."

"You weren't that bad when we first talked." He smiles.

"That's because our first conversation was me ordering iced chocolate from you."

"Dara, that is not considered a conversation. Our first actual conversation was at the mall and it was okay."

"Yeah, that was okay." She grins, "Maybe we are soulmates."

She throws him a wink jokingly, chuckling and Jungkook responds with a look of disgust but his heart smiles at how cute she looked when she said and did that.

"Don't you have any games going on?" She asks after a while again.

Jungkook's lunch is already almost finished. He looks up to her, "Yeah, I always beat Taehyung in them."

She blinks rapidly, "What? I'm not talking about computer games."

His lips turn into the shape of an oval in confusion, "What games are you talking about?"

She winks again, "With girls. Like flirting, you know?"

He purses his lips, "No? If you didn't notice, the only girl I actually know is you."

"I'm so honored!" She gasps exaggeratedly, making Jungkook chuckle.

"That's actually surprising since you are pretty cute." She says and Jungkook immediately fixes his gaze back onto his empty lunch tray.

She's just being friendly, Jungkook reminds himself.

"Are you shy?" She sings in a cheerful tone, "Shy! Shy! Shy!"

"That song is so yesterday, Dara." He replies, when he's sure that the shy smile is no longer there on his lips.

She pouts cutely before getting up with her lunch tray in her hands, "I hate you."