Chapter 2: What was that

(Jason P.O.V.)

I was walking over to the Big House to scavenge for food, I was really hungry for some reason. I looked to my right and noticed percy and Nico talking and Nico was yelling something like "- HEAR IT I HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE!" I stopped in my tracks "oh great" I muttered to myself "shist what did he do?" then Nico turned and ran towards me away from percy . I reached out to grab him and stop him from making some foolish decision but he just hit and punched at me until he got away from me and shadow traveled to gods know where while percy stood shocked in the same position. I Wales slowly to percy only occasionally looking behind me to see if Nico had come back. when I got to percy I his eyes shifted into focus on me. "what was all the yelling about percy!?" he hesitated before quietly whispering "Nico has a-a crush on me, well he has had one for quite a while now, wow I-I didn't think he was gay" i just nodded and though what had made him do this! I mean he would never tell anyone, right? but something- "hello ? Jason are you still here?" I jumped back as percy started to wave his hand and snap his fingers in my face . I coughed and squeaked as I said " yES-*cough cough*-yes I'm still here why?" he chuckled and began "didn't you hear me taking about what Nico said?" I nodded furiously and whispered "ya I herd you but just don't tell anyone else I mean I can barely believe he told someone and I especially can't believe he told you!" percy just looked away and mumbled "ya sure anything I can imagine how much more people at camp would reject him if they found out" then he walked away to his cabin.

Sorry I hadn't posted I was on vacation hope you liked it and I will hopefully have another chapter done by tomorrow night or the next morning at the latest!! ;-; <YAS