Chapter 14: "So... why the shirt?"

AUTUMN'S POV

I woke up earlier than the other girls. I wore my glasses and sat up from where I was lying. We locked Seige out so it was me and Lilith on the floor sleeping. I saw that Seige didn't try to get in last night, maybe she slept in her parents room. I'm not surprised that Seige didn't try anymore in getting in, she was tired already last night from hosting the house for us and her friend Aspen or Anthony came. I forgot what his name is.

I turned to see that Lilith was now awake, she was on her phone, probably checking some messages or whatever. She looked at me and looked back again at her phone. I chuckled because of the way she looked, she wasn't wearing her glasses that's why she's squinting her eyes at me.

There was a knock on the door and Lilith stood up to open the door, it was Seige. "Breakfast's ready," she whispered and we nodded. "We'll be downstairs in 5," Lilith said.

"If it would take 5 for us to wake up Harper and Quinn," I said and pointed at the girls that were snoring loudly on the bed.

"Good luck," Seige laughed before closing the door.

"Harper," I said and nudged her shoulder. "Wake up," I said and she groaned before opening her eyes.

"Quinn, get up," Lilith said but she continued snoring loudly.

"Breakfast's ready," I said making both of them widen their eyes and sit up.

"I'm up, I'm up," Quinn said and Harper yawned.

"That was a good sleep," she smiled and looked at us.

"You've been sleeping on the bed two sleepover's constantly already," Lilith said to Harper.

"And what's the problem about that?"

"The problem is, we're supposed to take turns, stupid," Quinn said earning a slap on the head from Harper.

"What the hell, Harper!"

"Don't call me stupid again,"

"Come on! Breakfast is waiting and I'm starving," Lilith dragged on.

Quinn was the first to stand up and walk downstairs as I was the second one. She suddenly stopped making my chest hit her head.

"Ow!" she hissed and shushed.

"You were the one that hissed," I chuckled and she looked at us before pointing at the kitchen where we all looked.

"What's happening?" Harper from the back asked as she walked near the end of the stairs to see properly what was happening.

It was Seige on the phone, her face was showing an expression of being worried. Something might have happened. Once she was finished with the call we proceeded to the kitchen to sit by the table.

"Wow! Pancakes," Quinn said and smiled as she did a happy dance before taking two slices of pancakes.

"I made waffles too, Autumn, don't worry," Seige said before getting a plate that had waffles on it. I was never fond of pancakes, the texture was too... weird for me.

"Thank you!" I smiled and took the plate happily.

"So my dad called me.." Seige started as she stood by the kitchen island facing all of us.

"What happened?" Lilith asked.

"They said that there's a lead with Kimmie's murder, and it wasn't just a mad person on the lose, but it was someone from school."

"Wait, is it a student?" Quinn asked.

"We're not sure, but dad said it's someone from our school so we need to be extra careful," Seige said.