Bruises to love - Austin Mahone Love Story.

Ashley's pov - sigh it was just another day in this hell hole. I was on my way to school when my " stepdad" gabbed my arm really tight it hurt so much. i tried not to cry. 

SD: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING? YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY BEER YET! 

Ashley: I did its on the table. I said trying to sound calm so he wouldn't hit me.

SD: oh it better be, now get your trashy ass out my house.

I was called everything you could think of pathetic right? I planned on not coming back home tonight I was going over my friend Sarah's house. When he finds out I didn't come home he will beat me but i'm use to it; I hide the pain.

I was at school and the first thing I did was go to music class. I wanted to play the guitar. It was my next step. It was my dream to perform in front of millions; I'm just not really that confident. From everything that I've been through it was a talent show that was next week. I was thinking about entering but as i said i'm not very confident. i sighed to my self. 

The grand prize was to record a demo with "Austin Mahone" he is my idol! without him I wouldn't be here right now; I would be dead. he keeps me strong. if I won that demo with him that would be a dream come true; but i'm not lucky at all. i don't have a lot. I don't have anything. My friends mother buys my clothes and the rest of my family doesn't care about me. I never had a boyfriend and I'm 16 years old. Music and Austin are my only get away. 

I was on my way to science until I heard the same old.

Mean girl: eww why are you here slut? no one likes you get the hell out. 

It didn't surprise me that she said that. I have no friends only one and she started rumors about me. And ever since it hasn't been the same, she is even competing with me in the talent show IF I enter.

She beats me in everything because the whole school votes for her. shame right? 

Well anyway back to stupid science. The teacher is always asking me questions, like music is my thing not science. 

It was 4th period and I have lunch. I was with my friend Sarah, she is so pretty and gets all the boys; her life is perfect. Why is she friends with me? a nobody. 

Sarah: hey you entering the talent show?

Ashley: I don't know I will loose.

Sarah: are you kidding me???? you have an voice of an angel and I know you will win. Plus you loveee Austin Mahone. come on.

Ashley: Stop trying to cheer me up and can I come over tonight?

Sarah: I'm telling the truth and of course. why do you ask? I don't get why you wont just live with me. 

Ashley: because he would find me and plus I don't wanna feel like a burden. 

Sarah: You would never feel like that!! me and my mom love to have you there. and you know my bro Dylan likes youuuuu:P

Ashley: aha thanks bestie, you really know how to cheer me up.

Sarah: Its no problem but I have to go drew is waiting for me.

Ashley: Okay leave me here alone like you always do. 

Sarah: come on you know its not like that.

Ashley: Yeah whatever have fun with your boyfriend. see ya later. 

It was finally time for my fave class!!! music!!!!

I loved the music teacher and she taught me so much. She says I have a great voice even tho I don't believe her.

Mrs.Willis: hey here is my fave student! 

Everyone was whispering kiss up and I just ignored it.

Ashley: hi Mrs. Willis. 

Teacher: You ready for today? everyone will perform a min presentation of their type of music. 

my eyes popped out. 

Ashley: no no I can't do that. 

Teacher: why not??? you are going to do it or you will fail.

I can't believe she is making me do this. I will get laughed at and making fun of even more.

It was my turn to get up in front of the class, I wanted to cry; his is so embarrassing.

Mean girl: well hurry up flake us important people have to get going. 

everyone laughed.

I did it. i sung beautiful by Christian Aguilera I looked down the whole time. When I looked up everyone's mouths were to the floor and Mrs.Willis had tears. 

Was I really that horrible?

Mrs.Willis: THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL ASHLEY. 

Ashley: why are you lying to me?

Teacher: I'm not, believe me.

everyone had their mouth open, what is going on?

When I walked into the hall way everyone was clapping for me. Why are they clapping?? 

Sarah: OMG I HEARD YOU SING! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Ashley: um thank you.

Sarah: if you don't enter that talent show. your talent will never be noticed!!!

Ashley: What talent? 

Sarah: omg never mind

I was getting in the car to go to Sarah's house. hopefully he wouldn't know I left and didn't come home or i was dead.

Austin's pov - I was doing a concert today for the children that had diseases. It was amazing to see the smiles on there faces. When I was done I was going out to get some whataburger. 

Dave: aye man you need a girlfriend. Everyone in the crew has one accept you.

Austin: I know man, stop making me sound lonely.

Dave: but you are?

Austin: That was it, the whole ride we wrestled. 

Ashley's pov - I was at Sarah's house and we were having fun until someone called her house. It was for me

* unknown voice*bring your ass home or something really bad will happen to you and your friend and mom.

So you like the new story??(: it will be longer than the other. and oh who you think was on the phone? and sorry if it was boring it will get better<3 thanks for reading mahomies!!<3