CHAPTER 10

_Mia Dawson_

 "World?" What??? What does that mean?

"Yea, uhm what do u think?" he smiles nervously. That is when I started looking around to find us in middle of a beautiful garden filled with tulips, roses and many flowers that I dint even know their names, but it was really lovely and I was mesmerized with all the colors that filled the area. I turned to him, he looks nervously handsome and I couldn't help but to grin at him because this is the first time seeing him this nervous.

"It's bad huh? I knew I should have planted more of lilies, its fine if u don't like them u know. You don't have to force yourself, it's just a stupid shit and we can go to place u like "he literally panicked.

"What? No I was just mesmerized with all this stuff and it's just awesome! Thank you so so much." I smiled.

"Really u like them?" he asks again with his googly eyes like a puppy.

"I love them!" I give him my widest grin and he sighs, relief washed over his face.

"Shall we go then?"

"okay" I tell him and we walk into the garden and I glare at every flower taking in all the fragrance along with the scent of animals near the forest that we drove but I just ignore them .I am glad that I ate breakfast so that I wouldn't bite him or others encountering me. A small weigh in my heart still doesn't be lifted even though I am trying my best to accept the fact of me being vampire but sadness flows every time I have this supernatural powers dominating the human heart beneath me like it's controlling me. It's suffocating but I have to live with it, live on, because this is who I am now and I have learned to accept everything that is me and denying it will only make things difficult.

"Hey everything is gonna be alright and I will make sure of that" he tells me noticing the long sad face I kept. I immediately cheer up hearing him.

"Okay" I smile and my eyes struck to the view of wooden house in the middle of this beautiful garden, I am dazzled by its firm structure and strong built.
We walk in. The house has a wooden sofa and kitchen along with a dining table that has 2 chairs and most of the carvings are made of wood. It is simply bliss to be here. The mild mint scent over the house makes my mind relieve and relaxing.

"Wow" was the only word I could pull off my mouth. This is just so amazing. It's small and compatible with no TV no communication from the outside because it is stranded in the middle of the dense forest and am pretty sure no one knew this place, there are no human scent other than his . Hmm I sound like a creep. But still his scent is just delectable, a mild mint fragrance surrounding his defined toned skin just above the sweet unconditional fluid that flows underneath his fragile skin.

"Uhm... Mia" axel called breaking my thoughts. That's when I realized that I just pounded on him literally as I saw him underneath me. I was sitting on his lap, think I pushed him in the sofa and my nose was close to his skin under his right earlobe. I feel most embarrassed by the fact that I was sniffing my love interest by assaulting him. Oh God.

I pull away from him a little but he holds me in position in his lap .now our eyes meet, closing small gap between us. I blink a few times registering what just happened.

His hand caresses my cheek as I flinch a bit by his warm touch.
"You are cold as hell, Mia" he says but his touch is heating me up inside, my chest burning up.

"I... I " I am stammering.

This feeling is really foreign to me. I want to feel every inch of him. I want to crush him. I feel weird on my stomach like it twitches to his glaze on me. My chest tightens up. I want be the only one closes to him. I need him. No... I.... I crave him. I crave him...

"Mia" his fragile tone made me realize that he was no longer caressing me but I was the one making a move on him. I placed my one hand on his broad shoulder and other into his hair, tugging it. My lips were making its way to his tender spot in his neck where I can only sense the flow of red fluid and veins, wondering what it would taste like, would it taste like mint as refreshing as his scent.

I pull away from him but still resting on his lap. He wipes the tears that fell on my flushed cheeks from shame. How can I just do that? I was about to implode my fangs on his skin. 'Weeps' how could I?

"Don't over think about it; it hurts to see you cry. I seriously don't mind being bite by you, okay? so stop weeping "he consoles me. How can he? I just did the most disgusting thing.

"I am s-sorry" I manage to tell him between my weeps.

"No don't be"

"No you don't be like this, why are you so much nice to me? I don't even deserve this" my weeps came out as anger.

"I am just being myself and you are you" he smiles.

"Don't make me feel like this is alright because it is just not!" I shout but it comes out like a whimper because of my tears and cries. Just yell at me and be hateful to me so that I will remember every bit of your anger on me because of my disgusting act.

"Coz I don't need to be angry with you and I really don't mind giving my blood to you..... I am giving it because it is you "he brings both of his hands near my eyes wiping my tears.

"B-but..." He hushes me by gently kissing my temple.

"It's absolutely fine and more over you restrained yourself from doing it which needs more than just a simple will power can do".
I don't say anything to him; I actually don't know what to tell him. So I got off of his lap saying "sorry, I didn't... you know I uhm sorry I sat on your lap "I blurted out.

"Don't be, I would have to lie if I said I didn't enjoy it" he smirked teasingly and walked into the kitchen.
"What do you want to eat? "He asks hushing me as I begin to say, "I am not taking no as an answer, I know you're hungry.... Unless you want to eat me, I don't mind that too" he laughs.

"What? No!" I swat him as he laughs harder, I giggle along with him.