CHAPTER 2 - Reincarnation

____Axel Blake___

Is this what I want? I could guess that I look frightening to her right now, she is terrified.
Her eyes are swollen, as red as cherry. She must have cried a lot!! More than that she is keeping a betrayed face.

Yes, she was an important person to me, but it doesn't matter anymore because now, she has been awakened. I would have stopped it with all my power if I could but now she is one of them.

She is one of those who killed my parents. Even today I get nightmares about the incident that happened 10 years ago.

On the day of birthday , after I returned from school , I saw my parents in the pool of blood , bitten , rotten , it was very clear that the monster who killed my parents had shown no mercy to them .

I was put to investigation for 2 whole days but no one would even try to believe me that a monster killed them. They would have thought of me as just a kid full of wild imagination, I was only 8 year old back then.

 They would have thought of me as just a kid full of wild imagination, I was only 8 year old back then

I had to face many traumatic experiences. This made me to learn about those monsters more. About the organization that serves to kill those filthy beings that live on human blood. I became one of them, a hunter, serving for the Hunter's association.

I decided I would devote my life on destroying all the blood sucking beings; the old folktale has named them vampire.

I have killed more than hundreds of them in past 10 years.

It is not a much of a deal to finish her off now since Mia is still fragile and doesn't know her powers of being a vampire.

But my hands are trembling , why couldn't I kill her like others , I purposely got close with her for this moment , ......but why , is it because she is more than just a enemy to me .

No ... No I must be deviated now....

Axel concentrate, she can be of great danger to the human race.

Axel focus, she is one of those who killed your parents.

I kept repeating this to my head again and again till it reached my consciousness.

Finally I pulled my trigger ( of the gun ) , still my hands were trembling , I could barely see her face . All I could think of was the time we spent together.

Mia.....Mia..... Mia.....

Noooo.... I must do what I must do.

"Axel .... Why..... I don't understand anything anymore. "Mia quivered.

I got close to her, choked her throat, just hate me already!!!! Mia......

"Don't get too familiar with me, you monster"

"What.... monster ..... Axel please.....wh.....'cough'....'cough'..."

"Yes, you are no longer a human, but a vampire that survive on human blood, you are the reincarnation of the pure blood vampire, who is also the queen of your filthy clan,

You are the reincarnation of the rose queen"

" No... I am Mia just Mia, you must have been mistaken; I am just me....' weeps ' believe me .... "Mia is fully red, she cried while saying it.

My heart is throbbing. Please Mia stop it.....don't make that face.

I gathered myself again to hate her.

"You might not remember your past now but you will be remembering it eventually, even if you are Mia to me, you are Rosalina, the vampire queen. I must kill you.

I got close to you only with this intention , in order to slay you when you awaken , this is my goal being a vampire Hunter , I had my whole life being a vampire Hunter , killing hundreds of vampires .

But if I slay you, there will be no one to lead the other vampires and they will eventually be devastated. So don't get the wrong idea that I would save you somehow.

The Mia I knew is dead, once you were awakened."

Mia was trembling with fear; I hate to see her like this but if I don't I will disappoint the people important to me, the hunters association.

She was weeping a lot; this is the first time seeing her like this.

I couldn't restrain myself and reached my hands to Pat her head. I would always do Pat her head when she is depressed.

But she suddenly looked up, her eyes become as red as blood, I could sense weird ambience surrounding her.

As I called her name, and approached her,

A blast, everything became foggy, smoky, 

I could protect myself with just a simple scratch; I had faced great danger than this.

With an instinct, I wanted to save her, I reached my hand to draw her close to me but she just jumped up high, reaching the top of our school building that had 5 floors.

Yeah, INHUMAN right, how could I have forgotten that she is a vampire, she caused the blast and even jumped this height.
She might have escaped from me now,

But not forever.

I could guess where she will be heading to.

"What could I even expect from a monster?" or what was I even expecting from her.

I WILL CATCH YOU.

Will Axel get through his mixed feelings, will he think Mia as his enemy, where is Mia heading to, and did she remember everything about her past as Rosaline?

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this part, I will frequently update the upcoming parts. 

With love ,

Kristy