When she got tired of his hands feeling her laced ass, Miranda pressed her soft hands on to his bare chest and her fingers began to trace the hairs growing out of his skin, tugging lightly, just as he liked it. As his wife's hands rubbed his chest, Blake couldn't help himself, so he grabbed the edge of the lace and pulled down forcefully, his eyes widening when he got a good look at what she was hiding underneath.

When Miranda felt the breeze from the window against her exposed crotch, she smiled to herself and let her nails dig in to the grip she still had of her Husband's hairy chest. Her knees were beginning to weaken, so she parted her thighs and they both let out a loud groan as she straddled his lap. She felt him harden under her and she smiled as her tongue found the creases in his neck, exploring each fold with moist intensity.

Blake moaned as her tongue caressed him, first around his neck, before slowly turing in to kisses up his strong jaw line and on to his dimpled chin. When Miranda has sloppily kissed every surface of his lower face, she paused and sat up a little straighter.

Normally, they had pretty passionate sex, but they liked to have a few seconds of simplicity before things got wild, just so they could connect emotionally before they connected with their genitals. Blake took a deep breath to try and temporarily slow down the blood flow in his erection, before his hands slowly guided down the contours of her back and found their place on her bare hips, gripping the love handles that were slowly growing wider in time.

Miranda tried to contain her excitement as her hands reached up and cupped his stubbly jaw, so that the skin of his cheeks was spilling over her hands. She closed her eyes and ever so gently placed a kiss on his wet lips, just the kind of kisses she loved. Blake smiled and squeezed her hips, before his lips crashed back in to hers and made her pull back and gasp for more air.

Blake felt his equipment struggling inside his underwear, so her tried to adjust Miranda on his lap, but knew he needed to be freed from the material, he was having a hard time fitting in. Miranda looked down and grinned when she saw their little problem. She kissed his face again before she reached her hand down and patted the bulge, making him groan in anticipation.

"Put a baby in me Mr Shelton!" She whispered and Blake stiffened at those words, but Mirada was having too much fun stroking his erection to notice how taken back her Husband was. Blake closed his eyes and tried to fight the struggle between his wife's caressing fingers and the voice in his head that was telling him to stop now so that she didn't inevitable get upset.

The internal battle barely lasted 3 seconds, before Miranda used her arm strength to grip his shoulders and push him back on the bed. As he landed on his back, his hesitance was clouded over by the throbbing sensation as Miranda pulled at his boxers and deliberately had them get caught on his sensitive tip, leaving him hard and curving. When his boxers were thrown to the side of the room, Miranda smirked down at the situation and Blake gulped as he realised what was about to happen. He really hoped this would tie her over for a while, until he could think of a way to avoid making a baby.

Miranda took a deep breath and hummed to herself as she tried to figure out what her plan of attack was. She had her normal routine, but she wanted to spice it up a little, surprise his with something new. Miranda grabbed the hair tie on her wrist and threw her hair in to a high ponytail, before she positioned herself on her knees and blew a tiny puff of air on her Husbands bulging penis, rejoicing when he groaned in agony.

She quickly grabbed the cushion and gave it to him to bite so they didn't wake Sadie, before she warmed her hand with her breath and used her ring finger to trace the throbbing vein all the way down his length, ever so lightly touching at the tip so that he was biting that cushion with force as he moaned.