Chapter 11

Blake gently kissed Sadie's warm forehead and pulled her light blanket up to her chin, before he slowly backed away and turned her light off. Just for good measure, Blake stood in the doorway and made sure Sadie was completely out, before he grinned to himself and rubbed his hands together.

Sadie had put up a good fight going to bed, but Blake had been firm that she was sleeping in her own bed tonight. He honestly didn't mind if she crawled in in the early hours of the morning. In fact, he enjoyed the pre-sunrise cuddles more than he cared to admit, but he always prayed she would fall asleep in her own bed, if only to get some alone time with his wife.

When he listened in to Sadie's room one last time, he heard nothing but her light snores and Blake looked down at his crotch and smiled, it had been a while since he had got some action and he knew he was definitely in for it tonight.

When he opened the door of his makeshift bedroom, he grinned when he saw that Miranda was in the bathroom with the door closed. She liked to do that to get herself ready. Blake would make love to her in whatever state she was in, but he loved that she was getting in to this, doing herself up a little to make it more fun.

Blake found the light switch and dimmed the light right down, so it was just light enough to see. He liked to be able to look at his wife while he had sex with her. He looked around and wished he had thought to bring a few candles on the trip, but shrugged and pulled off his t-shirt and stepped out of his jeans, leaving only his boxers over his already hardening erection. He had been fighting the battle to keep himself under control for nearly 3 hours and he was getting desperate for some relief, but he also wanted to take this slow.

In all honesty, he was a little nervous. He had watched Miranda throw the packet of condoms in the trash at home, but he wished he had them with him now. He knew if he even mentioned it, there would be no sex on the table for the rest of the vacation. When he heard Miranda fiddling with something in the bathroom, he sat down on the bed and rubbed his hands over his knees to try and psych himself up. He didn't want to make her mad, but he didn't know how to approach the subject.

Blake was pulled from his thoughts and he gulped when he watched his wife slowly open the bathroom door. Miranda switched the bathroom light off and stepped out in to the dimly let bedroom. Blake could see in her face that she was a little nervous after not doing this for so long, but he was having a hard time forcing on that.

He was busy staring at her body. Her breasts were tightly cupped in a lacy black bra, barely contained and slightly spilling out. Her high waisted lace underwear didn't hide very much and Blake couldn't wipe the grin from his face as as he observed the curves of her thighs stretch the lace out a little.

Miranda had been nervous that this lingerie set was a little small. She had purchased it before she had Sadie and was sucking everything in to stop it from ripping, but the uninterrupted gaze of her Husband was making her feel a little more beautiful.

Blake felt his boxers tighten as Miranda moved one bare foot in front of the other until she was standing so close that her thigh was pressing up against his quivering knee. Miranda looked in to his white face and smirked, her butt starting to shiver as his hand reached around and grabbed on to the left cheek.

As Blake's hand squeezed her bottom, he reached his other hand around and traced his fingers under the lining of her panties, rejoicing when he heard her moan lightly as he caressed her smooth skin. As his fingers had a little fun at her rear, Miranda looked down at the rise in Blake's boxers and almost laughed at how easily turned on he was. She was a little mad with him, but she knew how much they both wanted and needed to be together, she hated how long it had been.