Her mouth gaped. 

"Isaiah I'm your principal!" she gasped. 

My brows snapped together."Bitch what?" I asked now giving her my full attention. "No, that's–that's not what I meant, I'm talking about the name Amour, like the student. Your student." I explained, shuddering at the thought of me and Mrs. Diaz...together. "Malik was talking about him, callin' him names and shit–oh my god I can't believe you would think that!"

Her face turned a bright shade of pink. "English isn't my first language...Mr. King. You're taking Spanish, aren't you? You should know what amor means." Principal Diaz deflected.

"A-M-O-U-R. Amour. There's a U." I told her, emphasizing the U.

"You're acting like I'm some seventy-five-year-old white lady!" she looked offended. "I'm only thirty-two you know." 

At this point, I had no other choice but to give her my best 'nigga what' face. 

"I'm seventeen! Are you forgetting the fact that you're my principal?" I shouted.

Principal Diaz threw herself back into her desk chair, crossing her arms while pouting. "Whatever."

I threw my hands up. "This can't be happening."

Her lips were full and jet hair was neatly curled and placed in a loose ponytail, she always tried to look professional, the black squares sitting on top of her pinched nose helped with that. Mrs. Diaz wasn't ugly, she made sure to draw her eyebrows on like an Instagram model and lightly place mascara on her long eyelashes, it complimented her big brown eyes. I'm sure there are plenty of thirty-year-old men that would love to take her out on a date. 

Thirty. Not seventeen. 

Oh and let's not forget the fact that she was my principal.

"You can't be serious," I told her. 

Her eyes rolled. "Whatever, you're dismissed, Isaiah." 

"We didn't even finish our conversation!" I shriek, throwing my arms up dramatically. 

"It's your first offense, so no punishment." she glared. "Go back to class."

I mimicked her eyes picking my backpack from the floor and standing up. "This some bullshit," I yelled on my way out the door.

"Isaiah wait!" 

I groaned, turning around to see Mrs. Diaz's shirt slightly unbuttoned, exposing her cleavage. 

She removed her glasses, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth in the process. "Let me know if you need any extra credit." she purred. 

"I think I'm good Mrs. Diaz," I responded, closing the door.

"It's Leslie!"

***