Chapter 5 Go Have Fun!

Start from the beginning

Ro panicked all of a sudden and shouted “NO. It isn't”

“Relax” D placed her palm on Ro’s chest “I know its friendship day tomorrow. Thanks anyway” she winked as she left Ro’s cabin.

Ro stared at the closed glass door where D had exited even minutes later, her other hand rested on her chest which was still beating loudly and pumping to come out of that rib cage.

-------

“Ma’am its Calvin asking for you.” Misty, in a teasing voice called from the reception. She knew that a lot of flirtations would be happening behind the closed doors.

And Calvin was Hot, hotter than a burning piece of coal, his charcoal eyes that perfectly complimented his chocolate curls and the dimples when he passes one of his most charming smiles, one has to be a lesbian if you don't develop the desires to lick them with your tongue to gauge how deep they form.

His strong physique stated that he went to gym daily but it was all a part of the physical work that he did on the fields. Yes he was a farmer but cultivated modernized farming that he’d learnt from a reputed university in USA, a man of principles he wanted to use his skills for his own country.

“Why should ma’am get the best of all” was the latest gossip running outside Ro’s cabin which she was oblivion about, of course she being religiously occupied with her work.

Though Ro was in no mood to take flirtations from her childhood non bestie who claims to be her best friend but still maybe he might act as a distraction and help her ease her nerves, nerves of being attraced to the same gender. Gosh! It was evn illegal in her country all these years.

“Send him in.” Ro said in an emotionless tone and went back to her acer laptop trying to put her brain into some constructive work before Calvin forces and finally convinces her for a lunch date, he’s always been doing this whenever he is here and there is no escape for Ro as he gets too much stubborn sometimes.

She sighs as she repeats in her head ‘just one date and he’ll be gone. Back..’.

“Hi beautiful!” Calvin enters Ro’s cabin with his same full of life attitude as he places the bouquet of same old red roses on her table and leans for a quick kiss on her cheeks, only thing is his lips linger a little longer than necessary on her cheeks till. Ro pulls back uncomfortable.

“Hey gorgeous still engrossed in work, lunch time began half an hour ago.” Calvin started his conversation making Ro gag.

His sentences itself starts with a lie beautiful... Gorgeous ... And she is fully aware she is none among those.

She therefore keeps an artificial smile plastered on her face.

Who is going to face the wrath of her mother once he returns back to her home town?

“Hey you should do this” he picked up the dice shaped paper stand from the glassshelf of Ro’s office table, tired of her ignorance in the chilled room as being a farmer working in sunny fields, he was not accustomed to cold temperatures and therefore started rolling in different ways and dance to its tune. It was wonderful though. The way he sang different songs as he made the dice dance in different positions.

He flipped his tongue giving a chuckle and  as he clapped his hands eager to share the latest idea he had in mind because too much ignorance by Ro was not helping him “let us play a game” he suggested.

Ro closed her files with a loud thud well aware that there was no way out, his continuous blabbering about how he’d been missing her all the while and dying to spend time with her and how desperately he wanted her to shift back to her mom’s place so that they could start dating “proper dating” were his exact words but Ro did not buzz at all. He was just not her type. It was only a one side love story and she did not believe in compromise or sacrifice in relationship like her mother did years ago.