Arc 2A: Lowee Chapter 1 - Titles of Power

Začít od začátku

Terra turned to Igor who had what seemed to be a tarot deck of some kind which he fished from his pocket and placed on your table "Now onto your role, CPU of the ancient land. This world has been altered...by who or what is not important, at least not yet, but you must head out and save those trapped by their fates"

"Save those...trapped by their fates?" asked Terra

"Through this...you will find the answer you seek, to quell the doubts that plague your heart"

Igor picked out four cards "your destiny...is a peculiar one that meanders in the past and future of this world and the next" said Igor "In which what was once a solid truth...is now melting away, revealing a much purer truth that is slowly unravelling before you"

"A...deeper truth?" said Terra holding his chest

"A truth which can easily sway your destiny down several roads...all murky and unclear" Terra expression turned to worry "However rest your fears for there is still plenty of time, and the truth lies in deep fog...which can both create exaggerated truths and outright lies. To find the answers you seek...aid your allies in which you have fathomed strong bonds and ties with"

Igor revealed the four cards, which depicted Neptune, Blanc, Vert and Noire "Huh...the CPU's?" asked Terra

"They are in no danger...at least for a while" said Igor "but listen closely. The CPU's are splintered, each to their nations unable to reach each other for the troubles they face prevent them from communicating"

"Explain this to me...how? I mean...they have phones don't they?"

"You will have to uncover the truth for yourself for now. Once you gain clues, you will come to understand the information I will be willing to give"

Igor beckons Terra faster "Now then...to explain the special importance of the door behind you. The amount of time to help this world is limited, ruin vastly approaching...and this world, and this story, does not have the luxury of time to aid ALL four of these Goddess' of the land. You will aid everyone individual but in terms of time, in the scope of the world, you will help all four at once"

"Come again?" asked Terra

"As I said...it's too early at this point to understand. Now to begin"

Igor pushed the for cards to Terra "Now Select a card and you will transported to aid that particular girl. Please know this...until you quell the demon of negativity, which plagues one's fate, you cannot leave that land but once the demon has been defeated, and that land restored to peace, you will return here and begin the process again"

"Right gotcha...does it matter who I pick in what order?" Igor shook his head "Right then let's go random. Could you shuffle the cards?" Igor waved his hand over the cards to turn them face-down and rapidly mixed them up before laying them down "Alright then whatever card I pick is who I help first. So...card number...one!"

Terra picked the final card to the right to reveal Blanc "The Goddess of the land of Snow" said Igor "and a clever way of attempting to control your fate" Igor took back the other cards "Now...hold your card to the door, and proceed through"

"Right"

"But...be wary. Many...half-truths will be presented, of which that may sway your fate, it's up to you to decide how to process them. Now go forth...and we will meet again"