Chapter 12: This is Derry

In the pantry, was lots, and lots, of green beans.

I looked at them in confusion. Why? Why were there so many? I guess Mario loved them so much he filled his pantry with them.

Well, I had no choice but to pull a can out and give it to Jeffy. The second he saw it, he yelled, "I HATE GREEN BEANS!"

Well, I knew why. After a long time of pointless arguing, I heard the door open. Hartman and Mario were back. I walked over to them.

"So, what did you find?" I asked.

"Well, the officer wasn't much help, but this map was." Hartman pulled it out for us to observe.

"It appears that this isn't any ordinary town. This, is Derry."

"Derry?" Terra repeated. "We're in Maine?"

"Well, with teleporting powers, you can travel pretty fast." Hartman pointed out.

"I guess so. So where's Ven? And Master Eraqus?"

"Well, I didn't find any information on them, but I did find this."

He pulled out a picture of a little boy. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and looked about the same age as Ven.

"This is Georgie Denbrough. Apparently he went missing too. His brother Bill and his parents sent out a lot of these. But no one could find him."

"So you think he's with Ven and Eraqus?" I asked.

Hartman nodded and explained how everything was connected to the sewers, and how that's where Pennywise lives. Now we were onto something.

"So what are we waiting for?" Terra demanded. "Let's go!"

So we said goodbye to Mario and Jeffy, and made our way to the sewers.

When we got there, Terra was right. It smelled awful. But if we were to save our friends, we had to get over it and get down there.

We walked along the sewers, and while we walked, Terra found something. It was a paper boat that said S.S Georgie on it. Hartman concluded that they must be close. And he was right.

We turned the corner and saw the clown holding Georgie by the throat, and Ven was in a prison next to him. Pennywise opened his mouth, and Hartman quickly ordered us not to move until he said to. He walked towards the clown to distract him.

And I've got to say, he did a good job. Pennywise dropped Georgie when they started fighting, giving Terra time to rescue Ven, and giving me time to run over to Master Eraqus and pick up his unconscious body. Georgie ran over to Terra, and we had behind Hartman and Pennywise as they fought.

Then the amazing thing happened. Hartman struck Pennywise, and the entire place just shook. Everywhere.

Pennywise yelled, and disappeared.

"Woah, did you do that?" Terra asked.

"No." Hartman replied, looking pretty shocked himself. "Must have been a force or something. We'll have to figure it out later. Time to go home!"

"What about Georgie?" Ven reminded.

"He can stay for the night, then go back to his family."

"Yeah!" They both cheered. They got even happier when Terra pulled out Georgie's boat.

"Thanks. For everything." Georgie thanked.

I was thankful too. Thankful that I had everyone back. And as we teleported back home, I knew that it was going to be alright for once.

549 words.