Chapter 10: You've Done Enough

"I won't." He replied. And I knew that he meant it too.

We split up, and I watched Terra walk away with Hanna, and Hartman looked at me.

"What's wrong, Aqua?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just..."

"Want Terra to be safe?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry. He'll be fine, just like you'll be. Now, come on. Let's go."

I nodded. We headed towards the building, and Erik noticed my worried face.

"What's going to happen in there?" I asked.

"Well, from what Hartman said, I'll go with him, and we trust that you can handle it on your own."

I nodded, but I wasn't sure that I could handle it on my own. Luckily, I had backup. So, when I parted from Sergeant Hartman and Erik, I tapped the necklace that no one had noticed for some reason, and Dr. Strange's voice was in my head once again.

"Hello again, Aqua. Need some help?"

"Actually, yes." I answered. "I split up with my friends in an ambush. We're taking over a bad organization, and I can't do it on my own. Can you help me?"

"Glad to." He replied.

And there he was. "They'll probably try to kill us, so we'll do our best to defend ourselves, right?"

"Exactly." Steven replied.

"So, let's go." 

And we did. When the men came with their guns, I used my keyblade to defend myself, and Dr. Strange used his teleporting powers and other magic tricks to confuse the enemies. After all of that, the real trick was getting out without having Hartman or Erik see Steven. Because if they found out that I had help, that would definitely be cheating.

So, since Strange knew where everyone would be, he used his magic to make a portal for me.

"That should bring you to your friends." 

I smiled. "Thanks a lot, Steven." 

"I'm always up to helping. Now, I think that it's time for me to go back to my home." He teleported himself, and I walked through the portal.

When I walked out, Erik and Hartman were there, outside the building.

"Aqua! Where did you come from?" Hartman asked.

"I used my keyblade." I replied. It was an easy excuse. Sergeant Hartman had no idea about every spell or technique that they keyblade could handle.

"Alright, well, now we've got to find Terra and Hanna, so let's move!" 

And we moved all right. We searched through the town for a good 20 minutes until we found a club. We walked inside to find some people dancing to music by The Chemical Brothers, as the sign outside said.

Hartman went back outside and walked up to the policeman just standing there. 

"Hello, sir. Have you seen 2 people run out of here? A boy with long stuck-up hair, and a blond girl, kinda Irish?"

"She is not Irish." Erik whispered.

The policeman nodded his head. "They went towards that container park. They're probably crazy or something."

"Thanks a lot." And we ran towards the container park and came towards a lake, or was it the ocean? 

Marissa was standing there with a gun in her hands, with Terra in front of her.

 "My employees are taking care of all your other friends, and capturing Erik Heller." She said. 

Well, she was wrong. When Marissa turned around to see us, she was shocked. 

"What? How? You should be dead!"

"Well, we're not." I replied confidently. "Where's Hanna?" I asked.

Terra looked up with a discouraged look on his face.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but she jumped into the water."

Erik's war face suddenly turned to despair. "W-what?" He fell to the ground. "No. Not my girl."

"I'm afraid so." Marissa said. "You've all failed." 

I can't explain how or why this happened, but everything escalated from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds. Hanna appeared from the ledge and apparently, she was alive. That's the good news. The bad news, is that Hanna kicked Marissa down, and shot her in the heart with Marissa's own gun!

I ran towards her in complete shock. "Woah! Hanna, you weren't supposed to kill her! We were supposed to take her to jail!"

Hanna started crying and ran towards Erik who held her tight, not letting her go.

"Listen, we can still help you." Hartman reminded. "You won't have to go to court or anything."

Erik looked at us with deep sadness. "I-I think you've done enough." He replied.

"I'm sorry. We may need time to recover, but trust me, we will come back." We nodded with understanding.

As Erik left with his daughter, Hartman turned towards us.

"We might as well tell Master Eraqus everything that happened." He said.

"But we're still no closer to finding Ven." I reminded.

"That's alright." Terra said. "We'll get right back to our investigation once we've filled the master on everything." 

He was right. Terra was always right. So we all went back to our home, but to our surprise, Master Eraqus was gone.

835 words.