Chapter 21: A Caged bird

Start from the beginning

I tilt my head and look up at him, the gun aimed at the ground.
Shoot him.
I nod my head and aim the gun.

I set my finger on the trigger.
Mateo glares at me, "You wouldn't fucking da-"
I shoot him, in the leg.
He groans in pain, kneeling down on his good leg.
I walk forward and aim the gun at his head, "Bye bye, Papi."
The door bust open and Lorenzo pulls me off, then I feel a prick in my neck.
NO! NO. DON'T LET HIM SEPARATE US!
I widen my eyes and turn around, punching Lorenzo then backing away. My hand on my neck. "N-No..." My voice cracks and my eyes fill with tears. My eyes slowly turn back to normal and Lorenzo walks towards Mateo and helps him up.
"You okay, son?" Lorenzo sets him on his desk, then pulls up the pant leg. A girl comes in, glancing at me nervously, then rushing towards Mateo. She begins to clean the gun wound.

I start to hyperventilate, falling onto my knees and holding my head. I scream and then curl up on the floor. "No, please..." My eyes close.

---
Jay smiles at me, "Are you enjoying yourself?"
I nod my head, smiling. "Tío doesn't let me go out and have fun a lot, so this is really a treat. I haven't danced in years, I'm so happy."

Jay nods as he spins me around the dance floor. I laugh, but frown as the music stops. Jay notices, "Come, we can dance somewhere else."

I nod and eagerly follow him, excited to dance more with this man.

The act I was suppose to be playing, an innocent happy girl, slowly becomes a reality as I'm following after him.
He stops in front of a door, "Go on. Go on in, darling."

I open the door and skip inside. I hear the door close behind me, and I wait for him to turn on the light in the pitch black room.

When he does, my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. And I turn around to ask him a question but stop, "why are we-...."
There are 3 men next to Jay.
"Jay.. Who are these men?" I ask quietly.
He walks forward and takes my hand. "come darling. We are going to teach you a new dance.." He smirks and yanks my hand, pulling me to him. I Yelp, and start to back up but he keeps me tightly to him.
"I-I um.. I have.. T-to get back. Tío is p-probably looking f-for me." I whimper.
Jay shakes his head, "He wants us to teach you this dance, for your training. It requires a lot of people. Is that okay?"

I tear up, "Um.."
Jay rolls his eyes then throws me back onto the ground.

He then walks over me, his hands going to his belt

He then walks over me, his hands going to his belt. He slowly begins to undo it, while staring down at me. "Never mind, I don't care if you want to learn. You will."
The other 3 men come over and stand above me, also. One of them grips my arm and drags me onto the large bed in the room.
I widen my eyes and sit up on the bed, "No! Get away from me."
Jay stands at the end of the bed, 2 stand on my left and one on my right. "You can't do this.. Please.." I whimper
Jay and the other three take off their jacks and shirts, their belts on the ground on the floor.
Jay crawled onto the bed and grabs my legs, pulling me down so I'm laying down. Then he forces my legs apart. Two of the men grabbing my thighs and forcing them to stay open.
The other guy kneels behind my head and forces my hands over my head and holds them there.
I scream, trying to move as Jay slides his briefs down. I close my eyes and thrash my head around. "please, Jay, don't do this."
He laughs, and guides himself between my legs. Stopping right against my lips, then he slides himself between them. I gasp as the tip slightly pushes inside. Then he leans over me and grips my hair, "open your eyes, little girl,"
I slowly open my eyes, the second the land on him, he thrust himself fully into me. I scream and try to free my legs but the men hold onto them tightly. I ball my fists and begin to sob.
Jay smirks as he begins to pound himself into me, my body moves with each of his thrusts. My eyes close and I bite my lip, my body shakes with sobs. The pain is unbearable, he doesn't slow down for a second.
After a minute or two, he releases himself inside of me and pulls out. Then he smirks and climbs off the bed. "Someone wants a turn."

I look down to see who came into the room.
And I begin to sob louder. "N-No.. Please.."

He smirks, "I have been watching over you for the past year, and I couldn't wait for you to cry for me." He unbuckled his belt, "Beg me for mercy, like you do during your combat training. I couldn't wait to have you under me." He licks his lips and pulls down his briefs and pants, then climbs on the bed.
He doesn't even hesitate when he trusts inside me, sloppily going in and out.
I close my eyes and try to picture myself somewhere else, but it's hard when the man you looked up to is currently inside of you.
For the rest of the night, all of them took turns on me. Tío leaving at the end.
---
I open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling.
'Tío...?' I frown, 'how could you..'
A single tear slides down my cheek.

But an emotion stronger than sadness is currently moving through my body.

Anger.

--
-PT
(1400 words.)