CHAPTER 17- What is happening?

Start from the beginning

We get home at 3pm. Mason was ordering some pizza while i went to the bathroom for a shower. I showered and shaved before coming out of the bathroom. I wore one of Mason t-shirts and some boy shorts. His shirt reached my mid thigh. I tied my hair in a messy bun. I was thinking on a plan to sneak out of the house to go to David's party.

I hear the bell ring. Pizza's here. I run downstairs and open the door before Mason can even get of the sofa in the living room. I open the door and see a hot pizza delivery guy. The guy looked me from my head to toe. I looked down and realized that i was in a shirt and undies in front of a guy. "Here you go baby." The guy said and handed me the pizza. I heard a loud growl from behind me. I knew that it was Mason. He wrapped his arms trying to cover me. "MINE" he growled in a possessive way. "Okay dude. She's all yours. I just need my money" the guy said raising his hands. 

Mason gave the guy some money and shut the door on his face. He picked me up by my thighs, so i wrapped my legs around his torso. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and took long breathes to calm himself down. I felt tingles running down my spine. "Mason. The living room. I want to eat pizza." I say kissing his ckeeks and wrapping my legs tighter around him. Mason carried me all the way to the living room and sat down with me on his lap. We started eating pizza while watching TV. I secretly checked the time. It was 4:45 pm. I had to get Mason out of here. 

Before i could say anything Mason pulled me towards him. "Baby i need to go for some pack stuff. I won't be back till late at night. Don't wait up for me okay?" Mason said kissing my nose. "Is it dangerous?" I ask him with a frown. "No its not." Thank god. We sit there for another 15 minutes. "Okay i'm gonna go now and Samantha will be back after some time." Sam was out with her friends from school. And yeah she goes to my school. 

Mason changes and comes down. He grabs his keys and goes out saying a bye and kissing me. One, two, three. Vroom! Mason starts his car and drives out. PARTY TIME!! I mind link Sam. 'Sammy, you're coming to a pool party with us.' She replied me almost immediately. 'POOL PARTY?? Why on earth didn't you tell me before. OMG. I'm coming in 5 minutes. And does Mason know?'  'Nope' I said. 'Thought so.' After that i cut the mind link and went upstairs and wore my black bikini under a pair of black shorts and a purple top. I let my hair down and wore my black converse before going downstairs. I found Sam entering the house. "Get ready. We are leaving at 7" I look at the time in my phone. " And its already 6:30." Samantha sprinted upstairs and shouted "You shoud've told me before don't you think?" 

Samantha came downstairs in some purple tanktop and black short shorts. She was wearing a red bikini underneath. "Don't you look good." I tell her smiling. "Thanks. You look good too." The bell rang and Sam and i looked at each other. "PARTY" we shouted at the same time. We are so excited because David's parties are the best parties in this town.

We open the door to find Cristy standing at the doorway with a sly smile on her face. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with dark blue denim shorts. She was wearing a dark blue bikini underneath. "Ready?" she asked. We replied with a yes. We got in her car towards the party.

We reached the party and it was already packed with teens grinding, making out, drinking or puking. We went towards the kitchen to grab some drinks. We got one beer each. "I'm not sure about drinking. What if Mason find out?" I ask them. "Mel this is your last chance to live your life. You won't have this freedom as much as you have it now believe me." Cristy was right. I grabbed the bottle tight in my hand and drank the whole bottle. "I need another one." I say and go to the kitchen to get another bottle. I open it and drink this one slowly. I walk towards where i left Cristy and Sam to find Cristy talking to David and Sam talking to Mike, a human student from out school. 

"Hey David." I say walking towards them. "Oh hey Mel. You're looking good." He said giving me a friendly hug. "Great party" I shout over the music. "Thanks" he says. "I'll see you guys later" he shouts before going towards the other direction. "Wanna swim??" Cristy asks. I nod my head not wanting to shout. We push our way towards the pool and fing Sam swimming with Mike on one side. I pulled my shirt and shorts off and Cristy did the same. We heard some wolf whistles from the guys. "Hey babe wanna swim with me." a guy asked. He was hot, but not as hot as Mason. "No thanks. I'm fine" His friends 'ooooed'. I was swimming and having a great time when i started feeling really hot. 

Cristy looked at me with wide eyes. "Cris its hot out here. What's happening?" I ask her. She pulled me out of the pool, but a pain shot through my lower area. 'Aaaghh" I say holding my stomach. "Mel. Listen. you're in heat. We need to get you out of here because all the unmated wolves will go crazy to mate with you and even yo won't be able to stop it." She said pulling me. I started feeling sexually aroused and wanted to fuck anything with a dick. Sam helped Cristy get me out of the pool area. "I want Mason." I say trying to control my breathing. I wanted to rip someone's clothes off and fuck them already. My clit was throbbing with need. What is happening to me??