Part 3 Y/N V.S. Kirito

Y/N and Kirito headed off to the track. "So, how do you think we start one of these things?" Y/N asked Kirito. Kirito was watching other players summon their bikes around the beginning of the track, but they all look confused.

Then he pointed to a clock, it said 1:00 until mass race. "It looks like one is already going to start" Kirito said with more than enough confidence. At the 30 second mark the woman's voice from the menu came on "please anyone who would like to participate in the mass  race, make your way to the field."

Hundreds of more people made their way to the track. Then the clock went 3 2 1. "Place your bets" the voice said. On her bike, Y/N spotted another menu.

It said 100 GC on it already. She clicked the circle on the right of the menu to accept. While Kirito screamed "all or nothing!" as he bet all the GC he had.

Someone behind him, in a hood, told him "you must be confident about yourself." Kirito sat backwards on the bike, and said "I'll beat all of you, without even looking." He then closed his eyes and turned back around.

The alien girl hologram, with the flag, appeared again. "Ready.......Set......." she said as every one revved their engines. Then finally she said "GO!", and they were all off.

The track got longer and had more turns and curves in it. Many people tried to ram people into others, and the wall. Some even crashing themselves.

Kirito and Y/N were up in the front, and hearing the crashes, and some gun shots. They were halfway around the track, and it looked like the race was between the five in the front. Kirito slowed himself down, and without even opening his eyes, he took out the two in the back, with his 'Tripper'.

He then made his way back to the front. Y/N and the hooded person were neck and neck. Then the hooded person put their hood down to show their avatar's face.

 Then the hooded person put their hood down to show their avatar's face

"I'll get you Kirito" she said aggressively. Y/N was confused at who this was, and why she was so angry at him. Then this girl got faster, and right behind Kirito.

Immediately Kirito slid on his side, and a bar close-lined her. Y/N ducked and kept going, but the girl wouldn't have it. She got up, and back on her bike.

Kirito had already passed the finish line, but she rammed into Y/N. Y/N and the girl struggled a bit until they were right next to the finish line. Y/N kicked the girl away, and passed the finish line, a second before her.

When they were done; Kirito doubled his money, and Y/N got 3X what she put in, while the other girl only got 100 GC. Kirito also advanced to level five, while Y/N got to level 3. Everyone else gained one level for participation.

Kirito got off his bike, and finally opened his eyes. "How'd you do that?" Y/N asked him. His response was simple "close your eyes, and you'll see how." When she did, the map appeared, and showed the entire track, and the people on it.

The other girl overheard, and tried it. "You had a birds eye view!" she yelled. "And who may you be?" Y/N asked her "Resu Akuma, but you can just call me Racing Demon, or Akuma." She responded.

"No, I'm asking how you know Kirito" Y/N said. Quickly she said "He killed my uncle Kyaba Akihiko." Kirito walked up to her and starred at her eyes with a dead look "I'm a person who's defined by his past, but even I agree that SAO is in the past, and that your uncle was a killer."