[1] L A U R E N

Lauren's POV

"So dad and I were planning to have a day out with some of you guys since most of you guys are teens now and you guys know how you guys are." Mom said when we were in the middle of actually eating breakfast.

"Mom!" Most of us said when she mentioned teens.

"Guys," dad butted in, "We all know its true."

"Dad!" we all said in the same tone like we did with mom.

"So anyone care for a little shopping today?" mom said with a smile. Nobody cared to answer, everyone was suddenly interested at the table and their plate of food. The silence was awkward especial with mom and dad looking at us hoping one of their 11 kids would be nice enough to hang out with their semi-lame parents.

I sighed loudly and mumbled, "I'll go."

"Great!" Mom cheered, "At least one of my children has a heart to hang out with the parents that RAISED them and gave them FOOD and SHELTER." Mom said with emphasis to a couple of words.

I rolled my eyes at that comment.

I was hoping that someone else would come and join me with a journey with my crazy parents.

"Uh. I'll go too I guess." Dani said awkwardly, "only cause Lauren's going not because I actually want to hang out with you guys." Mom put on a 'really' look and dad just rolled his eyes.

"No one else?" Mom asked in disbelief.

"Ma, it's not that we don't want to, we just can't." Christina explained.

"Now why is that you can't?" Dad asked.

"I have a date with Nick."

"I need to write poetry."

"I need to edit sine covers and then work on the next one."

"I have plans with some of my friends."

"I'm obviously sick."

"I need to catch up with some homework."

"Same, homework."

"I just don't want to." Joey answered lastly.

"Joey! I thought you loved us!!!" Mom said squeezing Joey's cheek."

"I do, but do you know how embarrassing you two are to be in public with?" Joey said standing up to put him plate in the sink.

I swear he's getting sassier every birthday he has.

"Ok, girls let's go." Mom said towards me and Dani.

Little did we know that we wouldn't be going to the mall for some jeans but to the super market for some apples.

Written by hippiesxdance