FIFTY FOUR |

I posted some good ass European music up in there^^^ if u care to listen to it you'll know what I blast in my car every weekend! :3

FIFTY FOUR |

It felt emptier than usual entering school and only meeting up with 3 friends and not 5.

"Im sad and on top of that my aunt is pregnant and now I have to save money to get the fuck out the house," I complained as I leaned against Taehyung's arm and played with his sleeve.

"Bro at least your parents don't choke you to death," Jungkook sighed. He had his arms crossed and was leaning against one of the lockers.

"What are you saying?" I questioned him.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance at the topic. "Well they make me do whatever they want and I barely get the chance to go out anymore. I feel jailed."

Oh. Aww.

Hoseok reassuringly pat Jungkook's shoulder.

"It'll be fine bro. Just save money to move too," Hoseok told.

Jungkook seemed annoyed again as he let out a long sigh.

"Sure."

After that he left us and went to class. It left us all curious at what was happening with him at home.

Taehyung took my hand in his and entwined our fingers.

"Yujin do you speak English?" He asked me which sent me to confusion land.

"Ehm yes a little," I replied and scratched my head.

"Great! Can you come with me to the library? I have to write some paper in English and I really can't,"

I giggled a bit and nodded.

"Well I'll see you guys. Imma go ditch gym and bend a chick over at the staircase," Hoseok peaced out.

Taehyung and I disregarded his words since we had heard those things on a daily coming from Hobi.

It was no news.

Taehyung caressed the side of my face and leaned down to kiss my lips.

After the kiss, he held my hand even tighter.

"Whats wrong Tae? Why are you so pressured today?" I asked him with full concern.

He looked away for a second and then looked back at me.

"I just really like you and I like touching you," he replied making my cheeks flush with redness and my heart beat with excitement.

"AW YOU ARE CUTE!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

"Baby... do you really have to go?" His voice sounded full of concern.

"Yes but that will be all the way when we graduate so we have a lot of time!" I assured him but I secretly knew that it was a sad topic. Especially for US as a couple.

"Can you please not leave me?"

"Huh? Leave you?" I wondered.

He seemed really sad.

"Please don't break up with me."

"I am not planning on that, Tae..."

"Im sorry... I just.... I am really sorry for all that I did to you back in the past and I really am guilty.."

"Tae-"

"I don't want you to hate me or break up with me ever. I am really sorry."

His words broke my heart. He was really about to start crying.

Taehyung liked me that much..

~~~~~~~

On my way home, it was dark.

I had just headed out from the library. It was a busy night since there was a presentation going on at the center of the library itself so I had to clean up and put things back in order.

Namjoon left me alone there which he usually didn't do but whatever.

I checked the time and it was 10:46pm.

There was stray cats fighting in garbages and owls sounding making the night a bit scarier than it already was.

I felt the presence of someone following me.

"Huh?" I mouthed as I turned around to check yet there was nobody.

I kept walking but I did feel creeped out.

"Meow," I heard a deep woman voice behind me. "What an innocent kitty walking alone at night."

My eyes widened and I stopped in my tracks.

A person from behind me put their hand on my mouth and that was when I started screaming.

"Don't be such a fuss," the woman hissed angrily in my ear.

I tried kicking her off of me but she started dragging me.

All of a sudden I felt how my blood pressure was peaking at its highest and I began shaking out of control.

"MMMMMMMPFFMMMFFF," I tried yelling my hardest but my "ah" was muffled by her hand.

I got thrown into a van and a door closed on me.

She let me go and that is when I took the chance to yell.

"HELP ME!"

She tased me in the stomach. All my body could do was collapse.