"You are such a coward, you are a coward, you are a liar-"

"Okay-"

"Don't you ever okay me-" I said getting more frustrated

"Calm down"

"Do not tell me to calm down...I do everything for you I stopped my career for you, I broke up with destiny child for you, I left my father for you"

"I treat you like a king-"

"AS YOU SHOULD...AS YOU SHOULD, THAT IS YOUR JOB, BE A WIFE, AS YOUR HUSBAND I DESERVE MORE RESPECT THAN YOUR SHOWING ME RIGHT NOW" he started to get closer to me

"You are not my husband, you are a liar..respect, a husband WOULD NEVER LIE TO HIS WIFE" I slapped him as hard as I could in the face

"Your father would never treat your mother like this"

"Do not bring him into to this" he pushed me against the wall with his right arm while forming a balled up fist in his left. He paused for a moment

"Well what are you waiting for, do it, I want you to, cause after you hit me I will expose all your secrets to everyone so they can see the real person you are" he hit the side of my face causing my nose to bleed and hitting my eye, luckily his hand got caught in the wall causing me to escape under him.

"I'm not the only one with dirt on my hands, if I go down you're going down with me" he managed to get his hand out of the wall and starts walking towards I quickly grabbed the tall vase in the corner and hit him on the head. He fell down but I know that won't keep him down for long.

"You're not going to do shit, ill start over if I have to" I spoke to him as he layed there lightly breathing

I went to look for the car keys in the drawer we had on the side I found the one for the 1960 ford mustang.

I grabbed the keys and opened the front door and searched around our driveway for the car. I went to unlock the car door but the keys fell out of my hands

"Shit" I hurried up and picked the keys up and got in the car. I started the car and turned the headlights on, cause of how dark it was outside. Before I could drive a brick hit the back of my car causing it to break the back windows and I could see Shawn running towards the car. I stepped on the gas and drove out of the driveway and drove as far away as possible.

"I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME" he yelled as I drove away

           Michael Jacksons' House,

Home Studio
9:30 pm

Michael Jackson

Iris is getting on my last nerves, he keeps begging me to let him sing

Iris is getting on my last nerves, he keeps begging me to let him sing. Personally, I don't think he's ready yet but he says he is. I just don't think he can handle all the fame and the consequences it'll come with. Most of all I don't want him going through what I went through. I'll give him a chance but only if his song hits number one.