After a long time, I saw Trevor unprepared. He looks startled, not sure if it just happened. The whole class was quite.

He's silent. So, it's true.

Well, If he didn't have a crush on me he would deny it immediately, but he didn't. Justin just said it on his face and he, well, I'm sure he pissed his pants. He looked mortified now.

Justin knew, and this loser didn't even bother telling me first before announcing it front of the whole class.

I turn to look at Justin and arch a brow. Justin smirked at me, "I've known it for a while now. On our last day of school, I overheard him and Brandon talking about how much he is going to miss seeing his girl." He said. I inwardly retched at that.

Hi-His... his g... I can't even say it.

Justin narrowed his eyes and glared at him, "If you even think about approaching Tara, I'll kick your ass and you know it all too well, I'm fabulous at kicking asses."

"Why are you talking about asses? Can you all just calm down?" This time a few heads turned at the gullible lady over the desk. I had no idea how to react right now, I sat frozen on my spot. Justin threw his arm over my shoulder, "So Trevor, does this make you jealous?" He said before kissing my cheek.

Justin's kiss made me feel nothing, except the wetness that I despised.

Can he keep his saliva to himself?

But Trevor, he looked angry for a while but he masked it too quick.

"Are you jealous?" And he kissed me on the cheek again. Trevor narrowed his eyes at us and I rolled my eyes, Can he stop acting like he cares?

"Stop kissing me or I'll see your lips shut." I whisper to him. He smirks, "Do you even know the basics of sewing?"

"Wait, so Tara and Justin are official now? Are you two dating?" A girl from the back asked.

"Yes and Donald Trump makes a great president." I say. I give a sideways glare to Trevor, he didn't take his eyes off me for a while now.

"Is that what we call, the loving gaze Trevor? Stop gawking at Tara, nothing you haven't stalked before." Justin said sternly and I inwardly groan. A guy defending my honor was the last thing I needed. Questions kept popping in my head, do the two of us even have a memory from our childhood together? Despite going to the same schools since elementary, we've never talked to each other for more than one minute.

"Are you going to say something?" Justin asked.

"Of course I do." Trevor replied after a while. I arch a brow at him. Why can't he shut up and be embarrassed and the bell rings and we go get lunch?

Trevor's face slowly breaks into smile. I felt awkward, being the talk of the school wasn't my thing to do but now that Justin said it in front of everyone, I'm pretty sure half of the school already knows. I'm not even mad at Justin. That how he is and I'm so very used to it.

"So Tara, give me a chance maybe?" Trevor said slowly and I heard a few gasps. I inch my eyebrows together, so he really said it out loud?

"Meet me after school? We could maybe hang out." He added and my mouth hung open. Justin had started laughing but when no one in class laughed but looked at him weirdly, he stopped.

"You've got to be kidding." I say slowly, after giving myself a few minutes to get my thoughts together. It's not normal for me when Trevor asks me out. We are enemies and he has a crush on me. Trevor shrugged at my words, "I really want you to give us a chance."

I roll my eyes, "Not happening."

Trevor smiled again, "Knew that anyway." He said and turned away. He looked sad and I don't know why, but I felt bad. Making people sad is not what Tara does and Trevor is a bad guy.