Chapter 25. Halloween

Chapter 25 Halloween

Leah came into the house and set her stuff down. Seth hugged her tightly, Jacob and I stood back. I wasn't sure what to make of this. Jacob had sent her away from the pack to go to school for a while, she was getting in the way, and complaining that there wasn't anything to do. She never liked me. We never got along. But Seth has been missing her ever since she left. She attended college and went to law school.

"Leah, what are you doing here? How did you know we were here?" Seth grinned.

"Well, Embry called me and told me everything. I decided to come back for a visit. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE THE NEW ALPHA!" She hugged Seth again. Ella and William were hiding behind mine and Jacob's legs. They were not use to strangers coming. Plus, Ella seemed to not like the idea of another girl hugging Seth. She was quietly growling behind my legs. Leah pulled away from Seth and looked at Jacob and I. I smiled at her, maybe now that I was grown up, she would like me. She had apparently had a thing for Jacob, and kept trying to date him while I was young. But Jacob wouldn't give her the time of day.

Leah walked over to us and held her hand out to Jacob and sweetly smiled. Jacob sighed and smiled back. He shook her hand and welcomed her here. She looked at me and didn't seem to make any expression, she just looked at me blankly.

" Renesmee, it's nice to see you again, I had heard that you and Jacob finally got married. Congratulations you two." Ella and William stuck their heads out from behind our legs to get a better look. Leah gasped when she saw them and laughed. "You had kids? I didn't think that it was possible."

"Well apparently it is. Let me introduce you to them." Jacob turned around and grabbed William and held him in his arms. "Leah, this is William. William this is Seth's big sister, Leah. Can you say hi to her?"

"Hi. " William said shyly. Leah giggled and shook his hand.

"It is nice to meet you William." I turned around to grab Ella but she wasn't there, I looked up to find her hiding behind Seth now. Leah followed by glance and found Ella. Seth giggled and brought Ella up in his arms. She looked about 7 years old today.

"Ella, sweety, I would like you to meet my big sister. Leah. She is very nice, and won't hurt you." He whispered to her. Leah laughed. Ella waved her hand at her and smiled before hugging into Seth's embrace.

"Seth! DID YOU?" Glancing at how Ella took to him.

"Yes he did Leah." Jacob laughed. "Seth has imprinted on our daughter." Leah gasped.

"But WHY? WHAT IS SHE EVEN?" I took a step forward and growled.

"SHE! Is my daughter, and she is the sweetest girl ever, and, she is completely taken with Seth! SO DON'T YOU BE STARTING SOMETHING." Jacob put his hands around my arms and held onto me.

"BUT SETH! Why couldn't you imprint on someone your own KIND!" Looking at Jacob and I on that last part. Pointing the finger straight at Jacob. Jacob growled and barked at her to shut her mouth.

"But why should I? Your not the Alpha anymore JAKE!"

"No, but I AM! AND LEAH, YOU WILL STOP THIS. Ella is my life, and if you have a problem with it, then deal!" Seth growled at her in his Alpha voice. "Plus, Jacob is the pack's Elder. And he still has a say in things." Leah was shocked. Her brother just stood up to her, and Jacob had become more then the Alpha. She didn't seem to know what to do. Ella tucked her head into Seth's neck holding her arms around his neck.

"Look Leah, I don't want to fight with you. You just have to except the way things are. I love Ella, and will always be with her. You just have to accept that. She really is amazing if you get to know her!" Seth pleaded. Leah sighed and smiled, she could never refuse her little brother. Alice came bursting into the door with the entire family behind her.