Chapter 8. Wedding Bliss

Chapter 8 Wedding Bliss?

Jacob POV

15 minutes earlier...

I was finishing changing into my tux down stairs in the bathroom. I was banned from upstairs. I kept trying to imagine in my head what she was going to look like. My bride. I couldn't believe this day was finally here. I had been waiting for years, and now it was here. Alice had Emmett give me one of his many tuxes, I felt really silly all dressed up this way. The suite was a little snug. Alice must have known that, she came flying into the bathroom without knocking. "Alice, what are you doing, get out of her you little peeper."

"Oh, Jacob, get over it, I am here to fix your tux." She began fixing it and was done before I could even blink. I looked into the mirror, it fit perfectly now. She smiled contently and was gone. I walked into the main room and stopped, the room was packed, everyone was there, everyone we loved and knew. I was so happy that they could come on such short notice. I saw Edward and Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle all standing there in their tuxes, they looked over at me when I came in. I knew that none of this would be possible, if Edward and Bella weren't so kind as to let all of this happen. So, thank you Edward, I mean that, thanks a lot, you have made me so happy. He nodded and smiled back at me. He looked down at his watch, glanced at me then went upstairs. I knew that it was almost time. Emmett and Jasper came over and hit me on the shoulder.

"Hey mutt, ya ready for this? Carlisle said to get you over to your place."

"Yeah yeah, knock it off" hitting him back. He wrapped his arm around my neck.

"You can now call me Uncle Emmett."

"No way dude, no way am I calling you uncle." I stood at my place, Emmett was just about to retaliate, when Rosalie came over and hit him on the back of the head.

"Get in your place!" she growled. He sheepishly walked over next to me. Rosalie took her place at the Piano and began playing. Everyone was now seated and waiting for the same person I was. I looked up to see Bella and Alice coming down the stairs, Bella walked down the isle and met my eyes, she gave me a wink and smiled brightly at me. It was weird to think that she was going to be my mother-in-law. Rosalie changed smoothly to a new song, Nessie's lullaby. Edward had written this song for her when she was just a baby. It was beautiful just like her. Everyone stood, she was coming. My heart started to pound loudly. I took deep breaths. I felt my pocket where her ring rested safely. My mothers ring would soon have a new home, on my wife's finger, forever. I looked up and saw Edward turning to walk down the isle, but I couldn't see her, there were too many people that blocked my way. I waited patiently to see her, Edward looked right at me, he actually looked happy. Then, there she was. My beauty, she looked perfect. She was wearing a dress that I faintly remembered, ah...Bella's wedding dress. She met my eyes, and smiled my favorite smile. I returned a smile. The isle seemed too long for me, but then she was here, I reached out my hand, waiting for hers. Edward gave her a kiss on the cheek, then placed her hand in mine, he held our hands there together, he seemed to be telling us that there was nothing more important then each other. She walked next to me and looked up at me, straight into my eyes. I took her other hand in mine and we faced each other. Carlisle began the ceremony.

"Friends and loved ones, we come together this evening, in a very special occasion. The binding of these two souls, together, in marriage, forever. Jacob and Renesmee have a love that the world only can dream about. We all have watched this romance blossom from friendship, to inseparable friends, to a little bit more, then, to a love that we all are so glad that you found." He turned to me "Jacob, do you take Renesmee to be your lawfully wedded wife, will you love her, comfort her, care for her, be true to her, for all of forever?" I was staring straight into Renesmee's eyes, that beamed at me. I smiled and vowed "I do." He turned to Renesmee "Renesmee, do you take Jacob to be your lawfully wedding husband, will you love him, comfort him, care for him, and be true to him, for all of forever?" She had tears running down her face, she smiled and vowed, "I do."