Chapter 24. Our Happily Ever After

Chapter 24 Our Happily Ever After

Renesmee POV

After we ran back to the house completely soaked, yet completely happy. We found Seth laying on the couch with William and Ella both draped across his body. We loved having Seth here again. Jacob grabbed another blanket from the hall closet and gently laid it across them. Seth was snoring loudly, William followed in after him. Ella woke up and looked at Seth in annoyance. Jacob let go of me and walked over to her. She looked up at her daddy and groaned.

"Daddy, Seth and William are snoring again! I can't sleep." Jacob laughed and reached his arms out for her. She reached for him and slid out from Seth's arms. Jacob cuddled her to his chest and walked up the stairs. He was taking her to her room when she whispered.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you and mommy tonight?" He turned and looked at me, I smiled and nodded. Jacob and I put her on our bed while we went and changed our clothes. Jacob changed before I was done, and went back into the bedroom. When I was done I came back into the room and saw a sight that made my breath stop. William had come up also, probably noticed Ella was gone. Jacob was laying on his back with Ella under his right arm snuggled into his chest. And William was under his left arm snuggled to him. Life was sweet. I climbed in gently with my perfect little family. I cuddled up close to William and wrapped my arm around his little body. Life wasn't going to get much better then this.

Morning came all too fast. Jacob and I woke to a bouncing bed. Ella and William were jumping on our bed screaming for us to get up. Jacob laughed and grabbed them pulling them to the bed. We tickled them wildly. We laughed and played together until Seth came interrupting with a knock on the door.

"Come in SETH!" Ella giggled trying to get free. Seth came in and laughed at the site. Ella got free and jumped into his arms. Jacob and I told William and Ella to go and get dressed, they ran out of the room letting Jacob and I get ready. I went down to the kitchen when I was dressed. I cracked 2 dozen eggs into the pan and scrambled them. With two wolf men and my children who each just as much almost. I always had to make a lot of food. William loved some human food, but he preferred to hunt with me. Ella didn't like blood that much, she only needed to hunt once a month at the most. Seth and Jacob came and sat at the table. Jacob came and helped me cook, he made some sausage and bacon. I poured some orange juice and milk for everyone. Ella came running out and sat on Seth's lap. She handed him the brush and pushed her hair back to her back. This was Seth's favorite thing. He gently brushed her curls and pulled it up into a little pony tail. She kissed him on the cheek and ran back to her room.

"Can we come in?" Emmett and Jasper called from the front door.

"Come on in guys!" Jacob yelled with his mouth full of food. I hit him on the back of the head and reminded him of manners. Emmett and Jasper came and sat down at our table. They look disgusted at the food everyone was eating. William and Ella came running from their rooms and spotted Emmett and Jasper. Jasper and Emmett jumped up and crouched down ready to attack. Ella and William returned their stance. They leaped at each other and rolled around. Emmett and Jasper were teaching them how to fight. They rolled down the stairs.

"Don't you hurt them!" I yelled.

"Don't worry we wont hurt them!" Jasper yelled back.

"I meant William and Ella!" I laughed. Jacob and Seth laughed at my comment. Emmett had a hold of Ella under his arm, who was squirming to get free from his grasp.

"Nessie, do you mind if we take them out for a while?" Emmett pleaded. I learned early on that there was no use in arguing with Emmett and Jasper when it came to their new favorite kids.

"Go on, get out of here!" I giggled. Emmett dropped Ella and ran out the door, Ella pursued Emmett giggling. Jasper and William followed shortly behind.