Chapter 19. Chaos

Chapter 19 chaos

Jacob POV

After Ness was settled and comfortable on the couch, I pulled out her phone and dialed Edwards cell phone. He picked up after the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Edward? Hey this is Jacob."

"Oh, hey Jacob, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is great. Well, Ness's stomach is growing rapidly. She already looks 7 months pregnant. She feels fat. I don't think this pregnancy will be as fast as Bella's, but she is still growing."

"Has anything happened to her with the baby inside? Has she been able to eat?"

"Yeah, the only thing that is weird is that she is experiencing serious temperature changes."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you heard about her burning me, then this morning in the shower, she was shivering. When I put my arms around her, she was ice cold. She felt like you guys."

"Huh, well you need to tell Carlisle that."

"Oh I will. Listen, I need to explain to you our plan with the hunters."

"Your plan?"

"Yeah, Ness and I came up with a solution on how to get rid of the hunters."

"Well good! Because we have a problem here too." I glanced over at Ness who was reading on the couch, I decided not to worry her, so I left the room. I shut the door to the second bedroom.

"Okay, what's going on there Edward?"

"We received a threatening letter from our not so friendly allies. The Volturi."

"WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT?" I knew that my raising my voice was going to alert Ness, she would soon be in here.

"They are threatening our very existence again. They said that they have been alerted to the problem with the hunters. And the fact that not only you werewolves, but we vampires are likely to be exposed. They gave us 2 months to fix it, or, they would. And that includes all of us too."

"I don't believe this. HOW did THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS?"

"They are the Volturi, ever since Aro found that new vampire that could forsee the future like Alice, they have been using that to their advantages. Plus Aro and Felix have been keeping in touch with us, they have been always keeping up with Renesmee. And I am sure they read our minds and connected the dots. The problem is not how they know, the problem is, we don't need anymore trouble then we already have. So, we NEED TO FIX THIS, before they come and destroy all of us. They will most likely start with you and the other wolves first."

My mind was all over the place. I really wanted to know how they found out about this whole mess. It made me even more furious the think that they are going to butt in again. My mind wondering was cut off by Ness opening the door.

"Hey sweetie, I am on the phone with your dad."

"Is everything okay? I heard you yell."

"No, something ELSE has happened."

"Jacob, tell me what your plan is about the hunters."

"Oh, yeah, well Ness and I are coming back there." Edward started to object, but I quickly cut him off. "Let me finish Edward before you object to the plan. We are coming back there. Ness is going to stay with you guys. I am going to find the hunters and transform in front of them. I will then run to Southern California. This will give them a new trail. They should follow this trail, and that will take them away from Washington. They should then think that we are all living in California and stay and investigate there."