12.1.18

{Jungkook Focus}

  It was a nice cold winter day.  The first day of the month of Christmas.  The snowflakes were falling to the snow ground, melting when reaching to the top of the piles of beautifully shining snow.

Every boy and girl, woman and man were getting excited to spend most of their favorite holidays. 

Jeon Yoomin, Jeon Minsoo, Jeon Hana, And Jeon Jungkook.  A normal family.  A mother and father, and a daughter and son.

Hana was awoken by the snow hitting her window softly.  The little girl was known to be a light sleeper in the neighborhood, so they try their best to be quiet while she was in her slumber. Once the 7 year old got up from her pink princess twin bed she went straight to her living room.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he heard the sound of little Hana softly speaking into the house phone. He heard her giggles which made him giggle himself. "You're funny Jinnie."

"Oh, Kookie oppa is here!  Do you want to talk to Kookie oppa?" Seconds later the small little
girl went on her tippy toes to reach her brother's upper stomach.  Jungkook chuckled lightly at how small his younger sister was to him.  Jungkook safely grabbed the phone from Hana and lifted it to his ears.

"Hey Jin hyung." "Hey Kookie oppa."
Jungkook cringed at Jin copying what Hana said moments earlier. "Shut up." The younger felt a tug on his sleeve, he looked down at the little one. "Oppa!  Don't say bad words." "What did I say baby Hana?" "S-." She stopped herself while biting her little plump rose lips. "Shut up?" Hana jumped trying to cover her older brother's mouth. "Mean words oppa." When she failed to reach Jungkook's mouth she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Is my baby okay?!  Jungkook I'm coming over don't hurt little Hana!" "Wow.  I feel betrayed." "Sh-be quiet Jungkook.  I'm on my way!"

The phone then cut off leaving a small beeping sound from the phone in Jungkook's hands. "Whoops. Kookie oppa got in trouble by Jinnie." Jungkook got scared slightly. When Jin is mad, he gets mad.

"Does Kookie oppa want to talk to TaeTae oppa?" Hana knows that Jungkook has a crush on Taehyung.  It's practically obvious at this point, but he knew Tae will never feel the same way towards what he thought was someone disgusting.  "Sure baby Hana."

The little girl started lightly tapping the buttons with her forefinger. "I think I got his number correctly.  I'm sorry if I didn't." She looked down at her pink bunny slippers with hearts on the ears. "Aww, it's ok Hana.  I know his number so if you get it wrong I can put it in."   "Aww, you are so nice to baby Hana Kookie.  This is why I say you would be a great father!" Jungkook heard the giggles through the phone and the words that both Hana and Jungkook heard.

"Hey Taetae." "Hey Kookie.  First day of December!" The older boy said it quite happily. "Why would I forget.  It's Christmas!"  "Oh, I was talking about something else." "Kookie oppa it's Taetae's b-." Jungkook put a finger on her lips to silence her.  He then silently shushed her with a sly smirk on his face. "Oh, there is also Jin's birthday!  How could I forget?!"

"Is th-here something e-else important this month?" You could clearly hear the soft whimpers and stutters from the other line which made Jungkook feel upset slightly, but he was of course joking with the older. "No Tae I don't think so, is there something important I should know?" "N-no Kook-kie.» "It's almost your birthday!  Why would I forget the most precious person's birthday?"

"Hey! I'm precious too!" Both boys laughed at Hana because of her reply, which only lead Hana to pout and cross her arms together across her chest.  "No, but seriously Taetae.  You think I would forget your birthday. Never!" "You're right kook. Hey can I come over and hang out with you guys?" Jungkook felt his heart flutter lightly.  Whenever Tae would cuddle him on a cold evening, watching movies and drinking hot cocoa was the best for the older.  His crush was cuddling him.