For Abbie

School isn't great. I get bullied for reasons unknown to me. My name is Abbie and I'd like to share my story on how I became acquiescences with my bully.

It started as a normal school day. I got thrown in the trash can and my books were ripped apart, by two boys in particular Leondre and Charlie. I know I wasn't popular but I never knew what I did for them to dislike me so much. Even the school nerds weren't getting it as bad as me.
After the mornings event I ran to the little library just off school grounds - I would catch up with my classes easily enough. Until I bumped into someone, causing my glasses to fall to the floor. Great I'm now blind I though to myself, kneeling on the concert floor to find them.
"Here" a familiar voice said to the side of me. Through my blurry vision I could see someone roughly my height and presumingly a guy. I took my glasses from his grasp and glided them into my nose. My visions of the person got clearer... it was Leo. Automatically I flinched.
"Calm down Abbie, I wasn't gonna do anything" He said. Smiling.
"T-thank you" damn why did I have to stutter.
"Where are you going then nerd" Leo said smirking
Great the typical Leo is back. "Library"
"I'll come" He announced, almost pleased with himself.
"Why?" I was almost pleading at this point. The whole reason for me to go to the library was to get away from him.
He only shrugged and began to walk towards the library. It was a small place. So many books, so little room. It smelt musty but it comforted me. It was my solitude I was able to shut myself away and travel to a new era - depending on the book I chose.
I smiled at the receptionist when I opened the door, to which she returned the smile. I took my seat in the Poetry and Prose section of the library.
I picked up a book by an italian author Boccaccio, title: Decameron. By choosing this book I was able to escape. The novel like poems help me to escape this world I live it. To forget the troubles that are caused my Leo and Charlie. Except today, Leo is sat to the side of me. Watching me read.
"Yes?" I asked him putting down the book
"Nothing..." he said. He looked down at his hands in his lap "I'm sorry" he mumbled. I just about heard him.
"What did you say?" I asked
"I said I'm sorry Abbie. I'm sorry for all the horrible things we've done. You don't deserve any of it. I'm really sorry." He said looking at me. Tears brimmed his eyes.
I just shrugged. I didn't know what I could say.
"Please say something " a tear fell out his eye and ran down his cheek. "I'll talk to Charlie and put a stop to it"
I wiped his tear away "promise?" I held up my pinky finger. Leo smiled and intertwined his finger "I promise Abbie
. And I never break my promises"

A/N. whatever_bro_idgaf hope this is okay xx sorry for the long wait