Leondre - Battle Scars

Leondre's POV

Me and Charlie were currently recording our new single 'Battle Scars'. It seems that every time I came into the booth, something would go wrong. It ended up with me walking out of the  studio and heading to the nearest lake, to sit by. The water calmed me down. I began singing Charlie's part of the song: You don't know what I been through... while tears ran down my face.

'I understand' a voice said behind me. Standing there was a girl about my age, y/h/c hair that was just longer than her shoulders, wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a baggy BMTH hoodie. 

''You do?'' I ask her looking into her beautiful eyes. She took a seat beside me, adjusting her sleeves ''The name's y/n''

''Leondre' I reply, she just nods. There was a silence between us for a moment. y'What did you mean?' I finally say. I'm not normally nervous around girls.. there's something about this one. 

''Hmm..?'' she mumbles while staring at the water. 

''You said you understood..'' I begin

''Oh..'' She starts to say as she began to roll up her sleeves. On both arms scars and week old cuts littered her arms. She didn't have her arms out long though, soon her sleeves were pulled back down. I wiped my eyes and smiled at her. 

''I'm sorry'' was all I could say, I didn't have anything to be sorry for but it felt needed to say. 

''No need'' y/n said to me ''they're my battle scars at the end of the day'' she shrugged her shoulders. I stood up and pulled her up with me. 

''Come with me'' was all I said as we walked towards the recording studio, I felt her hand slip into mine. I saw the crimson red graduate onto her cheeks. 

Charlie approached us ''where you been mate?'' he asked me and I just walked into the sound booth. I saw Charlie introduce himself to y/n and she introduces herself to him. She makes me happy this girl, I don't know why. I nailed every word, every beat. Much better than earlier. I walked back to Charlie and y/n, but she was gone. ''Charlie, where she go?'' He just shrugged ''she left this though'' It was a piece of paper with her name, and her number in her curvy handwriting. 

Call me sometime and I can heal your battle scars :)