Leondre - Bad boy

Y/n Pov

Every school has the bad boy character, mine is no different, except that this bad boy is called Leondre and let's just say things went wrong. Typically, the school's good girl - that's me - should not grab the attention of the school bad boy, but my school and my life don't follow the norms of society.

My outfit for today's endurance at school was: a simple white t-shirt, my red and black checked skirt which fell knee length with black braces with a pair of white knee-high socks. To finish, a pair of black vans, oh and my glasses.

I grab my backpack and an apple and head to school. That's when I first noticed him. His brown/blonde hair and wearing ripped black jeans, black t-shirt, with a tattoo sleeve on his right arm. He was leaning against a tree surrounded by a few of his friends, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Doesn't he realise that smoking is bad for his health?

Anyway, I headed on into the building to check my schedule, and go to my locker. However, Brad, the high school football captain, player, you name it, as there. He has made it his mission to make school hell for me. ''Hey, it's the school nerd'' he said leaning on the next locker

''mmm'' was all I responded.

''C'mon, don't be a spoil-sport'' That's when he threw all my books and papers to the floor and ran off, with his pack of friends behind him. With a sigh, I bent down and grabbed one by one, just as the bell rang through the corridors and a tear escaped from my eye.

Leo's POV.

My first class of the day and I have been kicked out. Must be some kind of a record. I was walking towards the exit doors as I'm craving for a cigarette which happens to be balancing on the hind of my ear when I see y/n. The school's good girl. Damn, she's pretty. As I approach I see that she's sitting on the floor picking up papers and books. Seeing as no one else is around I go to help. ''Here'' I say. All she does is smile and close her locker. I stay studying her face, she's been crying. ''You okay?'' I ask my voice full of concern. She nods but not convincingly before walking off. Before she is out of my reach I grab her by the wrist and pick her up, swinging her over my shoulder and walking out the doors to sit at the side of the building. Y/n shouting me to put her down and her tiny hands hitting my back - but this wasn't going to stop me.

Y/n Pov.

After Leo put me down, I realised we were outside, behind the school building. I sit on the ground next to Leo, who is lighting up his cigarette. After a few drags, he offers me it, to which I shake my head. ''Why?'' He asks while blowing the smoke away from him ''It's bad for you'' I say simply, I'm not wrong. It's a true statement.

''Hmm'' was all he replied back before blowing some smoke into my face, to which sent me into a fit of coughs, but at the same time, the sensation of the burning at the back of my throat, I liked it. We sat for a good half an hour having a generally normal conversation. To say that Leondre was a bad boy seemed wrong, it turns out he's a nice, caring dude. The second bell rang, I stood up, said bye to Leo and went to class.

My two classes soon were over as I headed for lunch in the cafeteria. Brad and his minions were already there, sitting where I would normally sit. ''Hi nerd'' they call, as well as other names. Their girlfriends soon join in with other insults. I was finding a place to sit when an arm snaked its way around my waist and pulled me down. I landed on something soft and had a familiar ash scent. A familiar voice whispered ''hello princess''. I turned around to see Leondre.

''Hi'' I whisper nervously. He chuckled ''What's your next class?'' He asked me, returning my whisper.

''Geography'' His grip tightened on my waist ''good, we can go together'' The bell went, signalling for last lesson t begin. I stood and began to walk out of the canteen, then Leo draped his arm around my shoulder as we headed to Geography. This class went quickly, I grabbed my stuff and headed out as Leo found me again, and insisted to walk me home. We reached my door ''Bye Leo''

''See you tomorrow good girl''

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

@Bam_itzCasey_Leo Hope this is okay x