"Show us those tummy's, Mamas." Basil hollered. I shook my head, sipping my Jamba Juice I had left. Trevor lifted her shirt slightly, causing both of us to laugh a little.

After we all cleaned up, brought the food inside and put it in the fridge. It took about 35 minutes until we arrived. The guys all started to get ready for the show tonight. Colson had asked politely for Trev's help so she was in with him. And the other guys in their own dressing rooms.

"So you told Trev?" Rook inquiries, looking at me from the other side of the room.

"Sort of." I flip through a magazine.

"What do you mean 'sort of'?" He inquires, with his drum sticks in his hands, he stops what he's doing.

"Sort of." I look at him. "It kind of says it all. We aren't actually together. Don't get me wrong it would be awesome if we were but you haven't even asked me on a date. All that happen is we kissed. We haven't told each other how we feel." I sigh in disappointment.

"Oh. Okay. That was a pretty good explanation." Rook sat there, and began playing with his drumsticks again.

Slim and Trev walked into the silent room. They were laughing which is a good sign that Colson hasn't started anything. I swear he likes making her mad just to suck up.

"Hey Rook, lets go." Slim says, still laughing at the joke Trev told.

"Yeah, okay." Rook gets up. "Actually can you give us a sec." he looks at them then at me.

"Yeah, sure." Trev takes Slim out of the room, while they wait for him.

"Do you-" he pauses. "I'm taking you on a date. On--" he thought for a moment. "Wednesday at 8. So be ready."

"Why Wednesday?" I ask, smiling about the random date.

"I don't know just random day, wanted to take you." He shrugged and started to open the door to leave.

"Wait." I stand up and stop him.

"What is it?" He turned to look at me.

"Uhm..... good- good luck." I pull him into a hug, and kiss the corner of his mouth. "Have fun." He smiles, hugging me back.

"I will." Rook kisses my forehead and walks out.

Trev and I walk the guys to the stage, then back to a dressing room. I think it was Slim's but I'm not sure. We sat there listening to their performance.

"Rook asked me on a date." I say, looking down. "Well not really asked. He more told me he's taking me on one." Trev looked up from her phone with one eyebrow raised.

"Alright." She grinned. "Oh hey, Jax's wants to know when we're going to pick up Axel and Brian."

"Oh Uhm we can pick them up tomorrow. I miss my puppy." I rest my head on the back of the chair.

"I miss mine too. By the way, Colson is being really sweet. You won't believe what he said to me in the dressing room." She crossed her legs in her seat.

"Oooooo, what did he say?" I sat up eager to hear what he said.

"Well apparently I have been looking really happy today. Honestly, it's because of our little baby in there." She rubbed my stomach gently.

"Bitch.... WHAT DID HE SAY?" I shake her shoulders gently.

"He said happiness looks good on me." She smiled, and laughed a little.

"Awe. You're so cute and blushing." I tease and she shoves me playfully.

It had been a few hours of just teasing, singing along to the guys, and dancing between Trev and I. We had so much fun, been a while since just the two of us did this kinda stuff. After the show we had gone to Colson's place, with a few friends. He had a pool table in one of the rooms. That's where we hung out for the rest of the night. The non-pregnant people, and males all drank and smoked. Dub made me some non-alcoholic drinks. And they all had fun feeding me so much food.

"So you're Colson's assistant." One of the new guys flirted with Trev.

"Yes, I am." She nodded watching AJ and Colson play pool.

"Far too pretty to just be his assistant." The guy persisted to flirt, causing Trev to get irritable.

"Thanks." She changed her demeanour, trying to get him to take a hint. He just kept talking. Colson looked back at them and shook his head.

"Honestly if he's not fulfilling your needs, th-"

"Look, buddy, I'm not fucking interested." Trev cut him off. "If I was I'd be just as enthusiastic as you are. But fortunately for me I'm not and I'm extremely tired of guys trying to get in my pants. I already have a lot on my plate and I don't feel like dealing with this bullshit right now." She paused, looking at the shocked man in front of her. "If you'd ever so kindly fuck off."

This caused the guy to leave her alone. Trev had stood next to the pool table waiting for her to be able to join the game, next round. I sat with Dub, and Andre just relaxing with them. Still can't believe Colson had a game room in his house. I watched Slim and Rook take turns on pinball, they were quietly talking as I tried to listen to their conversation. Eventually I got tired of trying to listen to them that I had started to doze on onto Dub's shoulder. Trevor had moved from the pool table to the bar getting the guys some beverages and ended up playing pool and drinking with them.