"Why don't you have Mr. Krüger zip your dress up?" Rook mumbles under his breath, causing me to turn towards him.

"Rook, don't act like a child." I hiss. "Thank you, Slim." I kiss his cheek going over to Trevor's dresser and putting on a little makeup.

"What's the deal with her ex-husband, anyways?" Slim look at Trev then me.

"I don't really think it is my business to tell you." I put on very little jewellery. That of which includes the rose necklace Rook bought for me in Paris.

"Alright we'll ask her later." Slim lays next to Trev causing her to stir in her sleep.

"Awwwe." I look at them putting heels on. "But I have to get you both out of here so she can sleep and I can leave." I walk over kissing Trevor's forehead.

We all walk downstairs as Colson walks in. What has he done? Why's he so smiley? Like he got-- OH MY GOD!! Trevor is going to be upset about this. I smile at Colson.

"You look very pretty today, Aaron. Where are you going?" Colson flashes the biggest smile at me. It almost looks mischievous.

"Thank you, Kelly and I'm go-."

"To a charity event with Trevor's ex-husband so Trev doesn't have to go." Rook interrupts me, causing a look of disapproval from Colson.

"Where were you Colson?" I glare at the two men for a moment.

"Oh just met a new friend, we hung out." He says in a low voice. "Her names Evelyn." He smirks over his latest conquest.

I sigh. "Alright." I hear a knock at the door and kiss the three men all goodbye, before leaving with Jimmy Krüger.

An hour later at the house.

Trevor wakes up walking downstairs, after putting grey sweatpants on over her underwear. She walks straight into the kitchen where Slim, Rook and Colson are. They didn't know she heard the conversation earlier about 'Evelyn.'

"Hey, Trev." Colson calls to her. She opens the fridge ignoring him.

"Hey Trevor, what's the deal with your ex-husband?" Rook asks looking at Colson then at her.

"He was a drug lord. I fell into the wrong crowd when I first moved to Cleveland. Married him at sixteen." She shrugged.

"So what caused you to divorce him?" Slim questions, leaning against the counter.

"Uhm well we didn't see eye to eye on anything. Fought a lot. He was verbally abusive." She responds to the question looking down. "Also controlling so that's why Aaron decided I shouldn't go and took my place instead. Because she's an angel."

"So you let your sister, Aaron, go somewhere with someone you were married to, who controlled you, and verbally abused you?" Colson scoffed.

Trevor walked out of the room and into the living room, turning on the tv to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. totally ignoring him. She loves his scent but can't stand him at the moment, just tired of being lied to. Feeling like she's about to blow up.

"So you're giving me the silent treatment?" Colson sits next to her on the couch. "Well I suppose silence is better than bullshit, or whatever words you're about to put out of your mouth."

Trevor opens her mouth to talk then closes it, thinking of what to say. What would hurt him most? Even though she probably wouldn't say those things.

Slim sits next to her and Rook in the only chair in the living room. You can tell the two of them feel awkward. They don't want to say anything just watch friends.

"At least I know how to treat people right and mean what I feel when I text them how I feel." Trev mumbles, crossing her legs onto the couch.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Colson asks.

"Like yesterday when we were arguing and you told me I'm not an important person so I should stop acting like I am, how I was so much of a whore that I lead you on when I had an ex husband. I am pretty sure I didn't and told you I don't want you catching feeling for me. Or like the texts you sent me last night telling me you want to make me the happiest person alive and then go and fuck someone named Evelyn." Trevor said nearly crying. "You're just like the rest of them. All the men I ever wanted to be with or have been with." She got up, went to her room, and put on a shirt and some shoes, grabbing her phone and keys. "And I really can't stand to be near you."

"Fine." Colson shouts at her. "Then do what you do best and walk away from this argument." He rolls his eyes.

Trevor opens the door to a tallish red head wearing skimpy clothes. "Lemme guess, Evelyn, for Colson." She mutters pissed off. The girl nods walking in without invitation and straight over to Colson sitting on his lap. Trevor walks out of the house slamming the door.