"Good question." I commented.

"So..?" Kakashi asked.

"Hmm? So what?" I asked tilting my head confused.

"Never mind..." Kakashi mumbled.

"Hey, Sasuga- I mean Sasuke," Sasugay looked irritated. "You be very careful when battling Gaara, okay?" I asked and told him. He nodded slowly.

"But Asoka-sensei, the ninja's life is a dangerous one, its hard to be careful." He said, slightly annoyed.

"Its possible, Sasug-ke." I said giving him a close eyed smile, correcting myself quickly. I have hate towards this Uchiha.

I felt a hand snake around my waist and I blushed and stiffened at first before relaxing knowing Kakashi stood next to me. Being the only person to be bold enough to do that. I sighed.

"So, how much longer till the Chunin exams start?" I asked. Sasugay smirked infront of me.

"Its tomorow." He told me and I gasped.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I yelled and Kakashi hit the back of my head softly.

"No curseing." He mumbled, his head in the crook of my neck. I blushed slightly, but tilted my head defiantly.

"I can curse whenever I want, but back to buisness. HOLY SH-IRT! WHEN DID TIME PASS THAT FAST?!" I yelled, getting anxious.

"You mean you didnt know?" Kakashi asked, sounding amused, his warm breath on my neck. I scowled and turned my head away from him.

"I didn't realize! Ugh. This gives me even less time." To get ready for the invasion...

"Less time?" Kakashi questioned, his grip around my waist tightening slightly as if afraid I was leaving him.

"To train Sasugay. I MEAN SASUKE!" I yelled, hitting my forehead.

My hate for him is really affecting me.

Sasugay was glaring at me with a questionable look.

"Anyways, make sure you come earlier than you planed. They'll push it back for you, but if you come too late, everything will be messed up." I said seriously. Looking up when Kakashi rested his head on mine. I was short, and groaned.

"You know," Kakashi removed his head and looked down at me. "When I'm going to come back in my next life, I'll be a giant tall person you're going to look up to. I swear it!" I said and put my fist in the air. I froze, realizing my façade fell again.

"Okay, whatever you say." Kakashi hummed, not sensing my mood.

I sighed, There is no way I'm going to be able to play a façade around Kakashi. It just cant stay around him. I smiled softly, turning around giving Kakashi a quick peck on the cheek before poofing off infront of our house. I took the sword from my room and poofed back to Kakashi who jumped from my sudden appearence.

"Welcome back." Kakashi greeted. I saw Sasugay was now gone.

"Where's Sasugay?" I asked, not bothering to correct myself.

"You mean Sasuke?" Kakashi asked sweatdropping and I shrugged as an awnser. "He is relaxing for the last day until Chunin exams." Kakashi said.

"Then what are you doing still here?" I asked.

"I was about to leave, until you appeared." He stated and I nodded slowly, letting out a small 'oh'. "Why did you come back anyways?" He asked and I took out my sword for my awnser.

"I need to train, to keep in shape." I said giving a close eyed smile, but also smiling with my mouth, showing some teeth. When I opened my eyes I saw Kakashi was looking at me proudly. I tilted my head confused and Kakashi blinked, the look gone.