Your 8th Birthday(All)

(E/c)- eye color

(S/s)- skin shade

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I exited the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my neck and walk to my room, that I finally got since I was to big to sleep with my brother, when I enter I throw my towel to the floor after wiping my face. I walk to my broken mirror that must have been here before any one of us lived here, and look into it. Today was my birthday but like humans I don't mind to much since its just spending time with my family and eating that crap but the thing was I did that everyday so it felt like any normal day. I look into the mirror, my (e/c) eyes stood out from my (s/s) green skin.

I turn and walk out of my room and head to the couch before I could sit down i'm lifted from the ground "(Y/n)! Happy Birthday! I made this!"I push myself from his grip and stand on my own, he pushed a folded paper to me. I quickly unfold it and see a picture of me and him playing some game together with our other brothers in the living room doing there own thing. I hug him and whisper a small 'thank you' before putting it up safe. I had to admit Mikey was an amazing drawer that's what made us similar we both loved to draw. Like it was with the others, Leo and me meditated or watched Space Heroes tho I wasn't a huge fan, me and Raph trained and told each other things we couldn't say to the others, and Donnie and me read a lot and I tried to help with whatever he was doing.

I shook my head, smiling softly and walked to the kitchen. I could already see the algae cake ready and Donnie reading, his face slammed into it. It was a nice size, like 7th grade book or something. "Hey Don what you readin'?" He lifted his eyes, hiving me a kind smile "just something called The Hunger Games, here happy birthday" he said throwing a old bag to me. It had three books that were neatly wrapping. "Thanks! Where did you get these?" "Saw some stupid people throwing them down a manhole, got two different packs... stupid, stupid humans" I laughed in agreement and hugged him and got some water, walikng back out.

The reat of the day went like any other, just sitting down looking at nothing. I had been able to entertain myself by practicing my flips and roundhouse kicks and starting to read the Hunger Games which is really good. I was just finishing chapter three when I was called to the kitchen and surprise surprise Mikey was already handing out algae cake. He handed one to me as two more things were pushed my way. Wrappings from Raph so I didn't keep hurting myself and a homemade blue bracelet from Leo.Everyone yelled a 'happy birthday' before digging in. Once I was done I was forced to gag at Mikey's sick burp of satisfaction.

"My daughter would you come with me?" I nodded a little confused but followed him to the dojo. My eyes traveled over the neatly curved lines of the tree that sat in the middle as father walked into his room. It was surprising a beautiful tree like this could be here, I hadn't even noticed father was by my side and I felt like I had a heart attack!

"Father! Warning next time please!" He chuckled, grinning. "My daughter I am very proud of you and your effort in training along with your positive attitude and courage and I give you these to represent it." I was speechless as he handed me a black mask and kamas.

" I was speechless as he handed me a black mask and kamas

(Two of these!)

They were amazing! "And these", he handed me gear and special pockets for my new weapon. I quickly slipped everything on and put the kamas in their pockets. I was jumping in joy as I wrapped my arms around his bigger frame. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He gave me a quick 'your welcome' and rushed me off. My brothers were immediately around me.

"Looking good (Y/n)" Raph said smirking. "Oh thanks!" I walked to the living room, following the others to the couch to play some video games. I won a few times but Mikey seemed to out beat me this time. I don't think I could stop smiling for the rest of the night.

This was the best Non-Important-Birthday ever!

----------------------

Sorry if its to short I'm doing this on my phone but hope you guys like! Until next time!