He shows you to the family (Donnie)

Walking home was the best part for Donnie. (Y/n) snuggled into his arms. The giant fox plushy on his back, keeping it stuck to him with duck tape. A smile spread across his face as the young turtle looked him in the eyes, her blue eyes shining with mischief. She grabbed his mask and ripped it out off quickly, "Hey"! Donnie yelled trying to pry it away from her which wasn't too hard. 'Uh oh' he thought as he eyes filled with tears. She let out a quiet whine, before a tear could come down her face he wiped her eyes with his thumb and rapped his mask around her head. 

Her sad look turned back into a happy one. Yells come from the direction of Donnie's home. "Great" he said as he entered. He saw Mikey crying as Raph and Leo hit each other but it got worse as they came in his direction. "Guys STOP"! He tried to yell as Leo ducked from Raph's punch and hit Donnie in the face making him fall as well as (Y/n). She started to scream loudly as she cried.

Everything stopped and looked at the now Donnie on the floor, halfway holding (Y/n). Leo ran to his younger brothers side "are you ok"?! "Oh yeah, sure i'm fine Raph just punched me in the face with a child in my arms. Just lucky a stuffed animal broke my fall and now (Y/n)'s screaming her head. But no I'm FINE"! He yelled, picking himself and (Y/n), who stilled cried. "What is going on in here"?! Master Splinter stood at the entrance of the dojo with a very angry face. (Y/n) started to shack violently as tears escaped her eyes.

"S-Sensei this is (Y/n), I-I found her" Donnie muttered holding her up. She definitely didn't like anyone but who could really blame her. "She was screaming in a sewer pipe" he lied, he didn't want anyone to find out what he saw. "I see" he said, stroking his beard 'please believe me'! He pleaded "she may stay" he exclaimed before walking back inside the dojo. Raph held his arms out as if he wanted to hold her but she stuck to Donnie like glue with a whimper. 

She later got used to the others and they all slept in a pile with (Y/n) on the top, huddled close to Donnie.

YEAH ITS SHORTISH BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND I'VE BEEN GROUNDED FOR GOOD KNOWS WHAT REASON SO YEAH, HOPE YOU LIKED IT :3