He shows you to his family (Raph)

*Back in the lair*

Utter dead silence. Once Raph had walked out that's all there was, utter dead silence. Leo started to run to the entrance but was grabbed by his youngest brother Mikey, "please don't go too l-leo". It was bad enough that Mikey had sat and watched the fights but it made the blue clad turtle feel worse that he knew Mikey would usually get scared and upset. "Its all my fault"! The oldest turtle turned to its youngest with a shocked and confused face but he didn't say anything. Mikey would always blame himself for others mistakes.

"I ripped one of his favorite comics when I was trying to wake him up for breakfast then I beat him at his favorite game, then-" "Mikey stop"! Mikey flinched to see his eldest brother looking at him with angry look. His faced softened for a moment before speaking. "No Mikey your wrong... its mine I told him I hated him even though I don't. I started it, and i'm sorry you had to see it" as the last few words came as mumbles.

Meanwhile on the couch, the second youngest, Donatello watched his only younger brother cry in Leo's arms. Then it scared him when he saw that now Leo was crying silently. Leo would most of the time hide his emotions from Mikey. "Um guys.... what about Raph"? The purple clad turtle questioned. "I'm going after him" Leo replied strongly letting go of the younger turtle in his arms. "Can I help, I wanna help", "Sorry Mike but this was my fault and I'm going to fix it"! His voice was a whisper but everybody could hear him as he walked out of his home.

Back to Raph

Walking, it now seemed like a horrible punishment. If he had a choice of keep walking out falling on his face and dying, he would definitely choice dying. He never actually went home but to some random run down gas station that had been abandoned maybe about a month ago from some stupid robbery. He had found a old blanket in the 'lounge' and rapped (y/n) in it as she slept. Raph had came here only to find something for his new sister to snack on but what the heck does and not even, a one year old eat! Sadly all there was that wasn't past its expiration date was a few chocolate bars, dammit!

The turtle than put about three into his belt, picked up (y/n), causing her to wake and flew back down a man hole. He walked a lot more than he wanted too but he had finally found a nice clear area. Sitting down he pulled out what was now the melted chocolate. Raph unwrapped it carefully, he put it near her mouth, trying to make her eat it but she pushed it near his as if she thought he should eat. His stomach growled. Looking at his watch that Donnie had made him for christmas he found it to be 10:13 pm.

No wonder he was hungry he hadn't eaten for about ten or eleven hours. He continued to attempt to fed her but just as before she pushed it back, refusing to eat. Loud heavy foot steps boomed down the tunnel. (Y/n) hid behind Raph, whimpering. He stood up protectively covering her with his well muscled body.

Once stepped from the shadows a familiar blue clad turtle stood about fifteen feet away, head down, looking extremely exhausted. Raph couldn't find himself to move. His arms weak as he watched his brother walk to him. "Raph..." (y/n) whimpered louder. Raph's head hung low, not wanting to met his brothers gaze.

Tears tickled down Leo's face, shortly joined by Raph's. "I know you hate me...", *long silence*. "But i'm sorry, I didn't mean it! I don't hate you! We just don't always get along! And I just got... mad, Raph please forgive me"!

Small hands touched Leo on his arm. A small light blue eyed young female turtle stood with a saddened face. Raph watched curiously but quickly grabbed her, pulling her close. 'No, don't let him take her away from me'. It was as Leo knew what he was feeling, he came closer putting his hand on her head. He sat which made Raph sit with (y/n) on his lap. "Here let me try once" Leo whispered, taking the candy bar from Raph's grasp. Coming closer to (y/n), which Raph hated he unwrapped the candy more, splitting a small piece off. "Here comes the turtle train" Leo cooed, moving the chocolate in all different directions before letting it touch her mouth. She opened without thinking, giggling while she ate.

Leo had convinced Raph to come and bring (y/n) home, which toke a lot of effort since Raph didn't sat a word. The red clad turtle didn't let go of the smiling turtle that chewed on his ends of his tail mask. They stopped at the entrance of the lair looking, Mikey and Donnie sat on the couch together. Mikey asleep, while Donnie had his eyes half closed. 2:26 was the time. "Were back"! Mikey awoke within a second and stared in awe at the baby turtle. "Hey Mike, she has your eyes" Donnie commented still half awake.

"Yeah! Isn't she soooooooo cute"! He tried to touch her but Raph shifted away, grunting. "My son, what is this"! It was as if he came from no where. "Sensai it was my fault, I started a fight with Raph earlier forcing him to leave. I went to find him and I did, he also found a mutant turtle in the sewers , but please don't punish him, but me"! Silence took over the lair at leo's words. But a warm smile was placed on Splinter's face. "I see my son, she may stay but no going out of the lair without permission. And might I ask is her name"? Raph was happy his father was so calm, so he answered simply, "(y/n)".