He shows you to his family (Leo)

As Leo walked close to the end of the stream he looked at now the sleeping little girl. Thinking about how you should be raised. 'Would she too became a ninja, a kunoichi'. Then a really 'first' thinking question popped into his head- 'what the hell is her name'? He knew that she couldn't possibly knew it, for god sake she couldn't even talk! The thought caught up to him when found the first most beautiful name than popped into his mind, "(y/n)".

That woke her up real quick making her yawn. She began to wiggle out of Leo'd grasp on her. Leo pulled her closer telling her to stay which made her stop wiggling and then began to poke at his shell. In return he poked her hard shell, making her giggle. The lair almost 'right there' made him stop in his tracks, 'here we go'.

The laughter died down as he entered with (y/n) close to his chest. Each of his brother showing different emotions, confusion, worry, and shock. "Why do you have a kid with you?!" Came from his hot headed brother Raphael.

"Why have you been gone over your hour"?                                                                                                        Came from his second youngest brother, Donatello 

"Bro is that a turtle"!                                                                                                                                                          Came from his youngest brother, Michelangelo

With all of there question Splinter walks in with a confused and shocked look, "Leonardo what is the meaning of all of this"?! Leo almost completely froze making (y/n) poke at his face with her small three fingers. "S-sensei um.... about over an hour ago.... we played a game" he said pointing at his brothers, "and it was called truth or dare... and Raph dared me to go into the sewers for a hour, I did it but I got lost. Then I followed a stream where I found (y/n) and that pretty much it" he ended taking a step back.

"(Y/N)?" Leo's brother's questioned with an invisible eye-brow. "Yeah that's what I named her.. I guess" and with that Splinter smiled reaching out for (y/n), which Leo gladly gave but that didn't end well. (Y/n) held out her arms to Leo and began to cry making Raph, Mikey, and Donnie cover there ears. Splinter gave her back without hesitation, "well Leonardo it seems like she likes you".

Leo giggled along with (y/n), "so we can keep her"? "Of course my son"! Leo's brother came closer to examine the turtle. "So where did you get the name (y/n)"? the Mikey asks curiously. "I not really sure it just popped into my head, that's all" Mikey smiled giving a nod. Donnie came even closer as he looked her up and down. "She can't be any older than five months old, Leo would you please come to my lab with her" Leo being confused as ever walks with Donnie, he than set her on the metal table. 

Donnie then pulled out a small needle and a small bottle of god knows what. Making  Leo pull her close to him backing up, "Its ok i'm just going to draw some blood so I can figure out how old she is" Leo still didn't like the idea put her back down making (y/n) whimper, Leo then turned around so he didn't have to look but no sound came. He spun around to see the needle in her arm but (y/n) just watched curiously with a smile, Donnie looked completely shocked. "Well, well, well at least one of us ain't scared of them"! That made her giggle as she jumped back to Leo. A little after that Donnie had told them that she was born on April 12th making her to be a little over eleven months old.