26. *11 months later*

It was a peaceful morning, the smell of coffee and bacon invaded my nostrils

My stomach couldn't help but to growl as I make my way downstairs.
I stood there quietly staring at the scene take place in front of me.
Sofia and Alek giggling away.

Alek lifts her up in the air wavy her in circles, giggling and screaming.
He gently kisses her forehead.

"Principessa, your brother will be here any minute now." He states like if her little Baby Brain understands .

We're in Italy for the birth of our son, per Alek wishes since it was his birthday and I was due any moment now contractions were minutes apart now.
Mama was an amazing grandmother not to mention Papa Valentino.
Sofia was head over kneels for him. The cruelest man on the east coast had my daughter wrap around her fingers.

Our little Villa was filled with people we both loved.
Alek wanted the birth of our son to be celebrated the old Italian way, the hard way with no medication with tons of love and support.

James and Joy are Sofia's godparents and Alek Jr godparents were going to be Garth and Emma. Picking James to be Sofia godfather might have been a mistake, strangest, foul mouth but the sweetest man I've ever met but Sofia brings him down to his knees.

James walks into the door, kissing me on the cheek; "Old man keeping you happy? You know I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant chic." He whispers in my ears.
Alek didn't even hear the comment but knowing James pervert ways, "Dude, I'm not going to keep telling you to stay away from mia Bella. Godfather or not I'll break your legs."
If looks could kill James would be dead.

"Hey Italian Stallion, still uptight when it comes to her. You know I'm joking bro. I love you, man." Like if telling Alek 'I love you' makes a difference.

"Ziooooo." Mi Sofia Rosa loves her tío James.
Sofia was learning both Spanish and Italian.
It is important for us to have both cultures in our children lives.
Sofia wobbling to James as if he was the most amazing person in the world.
" Princesa Sofia, How are you, my love?"
She just grabs he's nose and lets go the sweetest laugh in his arms.

Joy looks marvelous and hugs me tight. "Everything is being taken care of at the foundation and everyone at Charity Hospital misses you. They want me to convince you to return."
I smiled at her, "I miss everyone but for the moment Alek and I decide to raise our family and once the kids start school we both will return to the workforce."

"I'm going to check on James before he teaches Sofia some MMA moves, we don't need her to learn any new moves."

We both laughed, Sofia was a dangerous little girl and sponge up information.

Sofia was surrounded by men that loved her and Michael was the best big bother she can ever have. Michael was always around, he grew to love Alek, and he was his best friend and mentor. Michael worked for Eden Enterprise at International department; he was in charge of a line of cruise ships. Eden's Enterprise decided to get into cruising ships business which was Michaels idea. A cruise ship that would travel from New York, Texas, Louisiana to Exotic places like Italy and Mexico. Some cruises ships had themes a couple times a year: singles only, family event and well, Aleks favorite -kink week.

Alek and Garth took charge of that week and I did not want my son to be exposed to our kinks.

Yes, Our kinks.
I have introduced to Devils Farmhouse new location around a year ago, and haven't been back since the pregnancy and can't wait to return.

Emma still kept her secrets to herself but glow in her skin. Happiness seem to fill her body and never seen her with a permanent smile on her face.

"Gia, I miss you. St. Peters isn't the same without you and no one gets my sense humor ... Did you know that Dr. Tyler stepped down as director after you left for New Orleans. Something about forcing himself to a new resident, Shit can you believe that motherfucker was the dirty old man? ..........William moved but no one knows where."

I glance back to look at Alek and Garth, I know their whole backstory and pretty sure they must have known something . Alek just smiled and moved his shrug his shoulders.

"Well anyway can't wait to meet my godson Aj , You know I'm going to teach him all the bad stuff." I smile at her mischievous truthful remark . Alek jr is going to need a strong godmother who will not take his crap because if He was going to be anything like his daddy I know his going to be raising hell.
"And I'll be there to correct that." Garth spits out.

"You're no fun, Garth." Emma spilled out as I laughed. Garth rubs my belly, "How are you holding up, Angel?"

Garth is a perfect balance to Emma evil ways; he would show him how to be the perfect gentleman.

"Holding on." I always get lost in his blue eyes. "Hey man. Aren't you touching her a lot longer than you should?" Alek fiercely comments. "I see, still the jealous old man?" We both laugh, I think everyone likes to get to under his skin.

The contractions were coming in hard, faster and midwife was preparing the tub while Alek made sure I was surrounded with Roses. The Roses never stop from Alek, he still remained charming, loving man except in the bedroom which I obey as he obeys mine outside . It was a perfect balance.

"Push Bella, I'm here." Saying with calm warming voice, he sitting in the tub of water with me.
"One more big push, Bella." That was it the big push and loud cry came next.
The midwife quickly took Aj from the water to clean him up while the flash of cameras made me see dots. Everyone was yelling,
'Welcome Alek jr!

Alek was tearing up and hugging me while the midwife made sure he was doing well.

"Mia Bella, Grazie for everything... for giving me us a chance and giving me the greatest gift known to man. You made me feel like I deserve this and more."

He tightly holds me and midwife finally gave us Alek Jr.
Surrounding ourselves with people we both deserve to love us, our demons finally come to the end.

The End

•••••🤱🏽•••••
Aww guys I just melt with Alek! I can't wait to finally get to tell his story which will be told with Valentino.I started but like all my stories, then get written on a laptop and the correct, add or remove any content.
Well, James is next to list but you Bounce around if you like :) please vote & comment!
-xoxox
Please feel free to check out

2. Taste of Sin ( James & Joy )
3. Paying for Sins ( Garth)
4. Falling for sin ( Raven & Zarina )
5. Living for Sin ( George & Emma)
[on Hold]
6 Valentino. (Coming soon- F. Valentino & Alek)

 Valentino & Alek)