13

Extremely LONG CHAPTER WITH  MATURE CONTENT

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Extremely LONG CHAPTER WITH MATURE CONTENT

Fuck.

Back to the ER, I already miss the small clinic setting.
I wanted to beg Jessica to switch places with me, shit I would even give her my jag.

Just as I'm about to drink my coffee, Joy and Emma walk into my office.
I swear these girls have no issue invading my space and thoughts.

"So tell us, your glowing!!" Joy asked with her higher pitch voice.

Emma looks at me like if something was off.
I sigh.

Just as I was about to spill the beans. I heard a knock and Joyce opened the door. Her eyes widen open up like if she saw a ghost.

"Doctor De Campo we'll see you in an hour when your shift starts"

Both of them walked out as Richard Tyler, the director of St. Peters who is Williams' dad walked in.

"Doctor Tyler, how can I help you please come in."

Dr. Tyler was in his mid-sixties, is an attractive man. He was a little shy of six feet. You can tell he can still pull the ladies and in his younger days he must have nurses tailing him. If I had daddy issues I would be all over this man. The rumors all over the hospital was he prefers young naïve residents and I even heard of some complaints made from patients about his weird demeanor but nothing was ever been confirmed.

Not even William was this attractive. His silver hair was slick back, expensive suits and the smell of sand wood musk was what made this man.
I met him years back as a resident, he was tough. His looks made me nervous under my skin. I didn't know if I was in trouble or if he wanted to make small talk.

"Gia. Darling. How are you?"
I knew it. He was going to be telling me something I might not want to hear.

The tension-filled my room and almost felt like I was going to stop breathing.

I took control of my facial expression and my breathing.
"Dr. Tyler, I'm doing well. What do I owe this pleasure?"

He finally sat in front of my desk with his knee across on top of the other with he's hand resting on his ankle.

I wanted to scream, 'Spill it old man!'
I wonder if I made an expression on my face because he did.
"Well, I understand my son asked you out on a date for a little favor you requested."
I just nod with agreement, I knew exactly where this was going.

"I forbid this. Look Gia, you are a marvelous doctor. Patients love you, not so much the staff but you're getting there.
I'm going to be frank with you. ..."
There it was words I might not want to hear but need to hear.

"William and you.
Well, it's like oil and water.
It doesn't make sense and does not go well together.
I will tell William, your busy with one my new projects."

Embracing Sinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें