Chapter 35: The Wedding Part 2-The Search for Elizabeth

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

     I woke up to the sound of maids shuffling around my room. The maids opened my windows and set a tray of food and coffee on my nightstand. I decided to sit up and start to prepare for the day I've been dreading. I downed the coffee and left the meal untouched. My stomach wasn't feeling too well knowing that I would be walking down to the alter to give away my free will to someone I despise. While I was deep in thought, the maids got my dress and put it on me. The dress has a ball gown style and is lace. The dress is poofy and has more layers than I can even count. The maids tied my corset and put the tiara on my head to make sure it matched with the dress and the heels. They started to do an outline of my make up, when they brought the tailor in the make sure that the dress fits and does not need to be altered.

He looks at the dress and pulls on certain areas to see if it's long enough

He looks at the dress and pulls on certain areas to see if it's long enough. After about five minutes, he claims that it is perfect. As soon as he left, the maids went back to work on my hair and adding more makeup. They made my makeup dark and put my hair in a bun which was covered by a veil. After about two hours of being pampered, the maids left my room and said that they would pick me up when it was time for the wedding to begin. I look at myself in the mirror and I can't even recognize myself. I look like a cold queen who could kill you with a glare. I wanted to rip off the dress and because none of this was me. Not the makeup, the hair, the shoes, the tiara, or anything else. I feel like a lost dog trying to find it's way back home. I scream and start throwing everything across the room. I throw the glass cups, the lamp, and accidentally use some dark magic to destroy my room. I then breakdown into tears and feel too weak to do anything but cry.

Loki's P.O.V.

I turn the knob when I hear Stark through my communicator. I drop my hand a listen in.

"Hey, sorry to burst everyone's bubble but has anyone found Liz yet?" Stark asked.

"Nope, Steve and I haven't found her or anything that could help us find her." Said Banner.

"Negative, but Clint and I are still looking on our side." Natasha replied.

"I'm afraid not." I replied.

"Well, keep looking I heard the wedding starts in an hour and we still have to search the other side of the castle." Stark said.

As soon as he said that, I started to become more worried about timing. I turn the knob and open the door and it leads to a closet full of weapons. I grab a few small weapons that look similar to a Midgardian gun. I put them in my pocket and keep walking.

"I finished searching on my side and I'm making my way to the other side of the castle." I said as I walked over. No one replied, so I tried again.

"I finished searching on my side and I'm making my way to the other side of the castle. Anyone copy." I said. I only heard a staticky background noise, so I assumed that I just lost signal or something.

When I made it to the other side of the castle, I decided to repeate my same tactic by using magic to identify what was in the rooms, but I came across a room where I sensed dark magic. I was blocked off. My head told me to leave that door and walk away, but something told me to open the door. I grabbed the door knob and was about to turn it when I heard crying. I put my ear to the door and realized it sounded like Elizabeth. I turned the knob and opened the door and found my Elizabeth in a stunning dress crying.

"Elizabeth?" I said

"Elizabeth?" I said. She turned her head and whipped away her tears.

"Loki?" She said in shock. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, it's me. Me and the avengers came to......" she ran into me and hugged me like her life depended on it. "Rescue you." I then wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

"Love, you look ravishing." I said.

"I look like a pile of whipped cream." She said.

"No, to me you look like a beautiful princess waiting for her prince to come."

"I'm not waiting for my prince, for he has just arrived." She said.

She leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in as well, but right before we kissed we heard someone say: "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." I didn't even have to face the person who said that for I already knew that deep voice that haunts my dreams.

Thanos.

A.N.

So what did you guys think? I know during the last few chapters there have been some cliff hangers to make it more exciting. I will be busy this weekend, so I don't know if I'll be able to upload. If I can't, I'll upload it next week. Anyway thank you all so much for reading this. If you liked this please vote or comment. If you have any questions, ideas, or comments please let me know. Thanks again so much and see you all soon. Bye.