Chapter 19: Mischeif Follows You Wherever You Go

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

     I woke up expecting to be on my bed in my room with Loki still snoring on the couch, but instead I was in my room at my parents' house. My room was different from the dark colors inside the castle. My room's main colors were blue and silver. It looked as if it belonged to a rich modern day princess, but I wouldn't consider myself one since I'm considered a myth or legend to some and to others I am unknown. As I get up, I realize I'm not in the outfit I was when I preformed the spell.

I walk over to a mirror and see my blonde hair is up in a bun, my make up is dark shade of black and I have red lips and rosy cheeks

I walk over to a mirror and see my blonde hair is up in a bun, my make up is dark shade of black and I have red lips and rosy cheeks. I realize my mother must have done this I put on some black high heels and leave my room to find my mother. I was walking down the hallways heading towards the throne room where I assumed my mother would be with my father. As I finished turning the last hallway and see the chairs in the throne room from the corner I hear my father say, "Now, will that be all?"

I enter the room and I am shocked to see Loki standing next to my father and having a conversation with him. I tried to leave the room and head back down the hallway I came from, but my father heard me.

"Princess," he smiled and turned towards me "I see you've finally woken up."

"Yes father, I have. Quick question have you've seen mother by any chance." As soon as Those words left my lips it caused Loki to turn around and look at me.

Loki's P.O.V.

I was just about to ask him if he knew Elizabeth's whereabouts, when he turned around and said "Princess." I assumed it was his wife or a young daughter. When he said "I see you've finally woken up." I assumed they had just took a nap until I heard her angelic voice. I turned around and there was my Elizabeth dressed in an old victorian style dress wearing dark make up and her hair in a bun. I will never forget that she looks more beautiful than any goddess in Asgard.

"Hello Elizabeth, long time no see." I said trying to start a casual conversation as I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"Prince Loki, I did not expect to see you here." She said with a light blush when I kissed her hand.

"You know my daughter?" Her father asked me.

"Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting her when she was visiting someone."

"Well who knew that my little Princess would have the honor of meeting a royal prince of Asgard. In her studies she always seemed to have an interest in Asgardian history." As soon as her father said that it caused my interest in her to grow even more. I knew she met my parents, but I didn't expect her to study our history, let alone be intrigued by it.

"Oh really? What was your favorite event in our history my lady?" I asked Elizabeth. 

"I did enjoy learning about the wars that explain how Asgard got all its gold. I especially liked learning about Hela. She is an interesting character to learn about and meet. She tends to be cruel and heartless to all those around her, but I believe it's just her pride and stubbornness talking."

"I'm sorry who?" I have never met, learned, heard, or even read about anyone named Hela in Asgard, nor ever heard about how we got all the gold. I just assumed it was from traders or we dug it up from the ground.

"Hela, goddess of death, your sister, Odin's first born. Does any of this trigger a memory or anything?" She asked me. Odin never had a daughter, for Thor and I would've grown up with her let alone met her.

"No, what happened to her?"

"Odin banished her when he wanted to become a benevolent king and wanted peace instead of war and destruction. I've met her and have visited her before with Hades. Odin knows that once his time comes she will be freed. It really is interesting." She said. I chose to ignore it considering the fact that it seems impossible and very unlikely. We stood there awhile until Elizabeth's face lit up. "Oh yeah I forgot to ask you father, where is mother?"

"I believe she is down in her parlor."

"Thank you father." She said as she left. I watched her until she left the room.

"I suggest you keep your eyes off my daughter since she is way out of your league and is already engaged."

"I'm sorry if I offended you sir, it's just she is a rare beauty, and any man who didn't see that would be considered a fool." I say trying to stay on his good side.

"I agree, that's why I try my best to protect her and keep her safe from worthless scumbags. So, how long do you plan to stay?"

"Unfortunately I cannot return home till your daughter is finished since she is my ride home."

"Is your magic drained?"

"I'm afraid so sir. Too much energy trying to try and come here." I lie through my teeth.

"Well till then I'll show you to a room you can stay in until Elizabeth is finished with business." I followed him down countless hallways until we arrived to a door. "Your room is right next to Elizabeth's if you need anything ask a guard. I'll send Elizabeth to get you when we are eating or when she is ready to leave." I enter my room it is like the rest of the castle, black and silver with little to no light. I jump on the bed and try to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------1 hour later-------------------------------------

     I still can't sleep. I decided to go see if Elizabeth is back. I knock on her door and there is no reply. I decide to just go inside her room and look for a book or something to entertain me for the time being. I expected her room to be as dark as the rest of the castle with the same black and silver color theme, but it was completely different. Her room was full of blue, silver, and white. I looked around her room in awe. It was in practically perfect condition, not an item out of place. I look around her room for something, and the most interesting thing I find is a book on the history of some weird foreign country. I start reading it and realize this is the history of her mother Eclipsa's kingdom. I decide to throw Elizabeth's pillows on the floor and continue to read waiting for Elizabeth to return. I was so into the book I didn't realize how much time had passed.

A.N.

     What did you guys think? I hope you liked it. I got three chapters in, in two days which is pretty good for me. Please vote and comment. If you have any questions, comments, and ideas please let me know. Thanks again for reading it. Bye.