Chapter 1: Elizabeth

Have you ever met anyone who has 5 biological fathers and 2 biological mother? Well then, you haven't met me. I'm Elizabeth but my friends call me Liz. I have the ability to make anything I want appear, telekinesis, teleportation, hide and move in the shadows, immortality, and shapeshifting. I also get new powers every few years.

         I was made in a lab by my fathers: Zeus (Greek god of thunder), Hades (Greek God of death), The Nightmare King himself, Red Skull, and The Joker. My mothers: Queen Eclipsa (Queen of darkness and married to the nightmare king) and Harley Quinn. They had their DNA put into a series of experiments to create me. I was created because my parents had each made a deal with Thanos. Thanos gave them what they wanted, but in return  wanted them to create him a perfect wife who would be immortal and strong physically and mentally to rule by his side. So that's why I exist. I was raised to be a perfect queen and a warrior and had no time for a normal childhood. The only parent who didn't raise me was Zeus because he disowned me as soon as I was created because I was forced to be raised as a villain, and Zeus didn't want anything to do with me.

          During my whole life, I was moved from place to place to stay with each parent. I was always told that I was to marry Thanos and become his evil little queen, but I wanted a better life. One day, I went to earth because I was staying with Joker and Harley and ran away for awhile. I ran into a bar tired and exhausted. I sat down and then this guy started to flirt with me. I let the guy down easy but we soon became friends and then he became my godfather. That man was Tony Stark. Tony took me in and I stayed with him whenever I needed to get away from my family, or for fun. I have the key into all his houses because the guy has all of his locks the same and says "it's too confusing to have over 14 houses and over 14 different keys." Tony also gave me a room for every house and also knows everything about me, except Thanos.

A.N.
This is my first fanfic sorry it started off slowly and short but it will get better I promise. Let me know what you think and if I should add more characters and stuff. Also if you have ideas and want me to use it for this then let me know. Thanks for reading I will continue.