"Ok then. See you later."

I walk to my car ready for Seaford, ready for the competition.

Cece's POV

I'm so glad Rocky and I are going to be in a competition. I jumped in joy. The bad news is my soon to be step brother was coming. Bummer.

It was summer so we could stay over there for some time. Logan and Flynn were talking about boy stuff that I could care less. I text Rocky throughout part of the trip.

Cece: Hey hey hey

Rocky: Hey hey hey

Cece: hows ur ride going

Rocky: It's not that bad since its only the four of us. How's your car ride?

Cece: Terrible! I can't stand Flynn and Logan talking. Logan is annoying me! Help meeeee!

Rocky: Maybe after the car ride lol

Cece: I so dislike you right now!

Our conversation lasted for hours.I could text until what ever time I want. It's not like my mom is going to yell at me or anything.

~Seaford~

Kim's POV

We were in the dojo practicing like always. Brody came in after Sloane. They were now part of our dojo.

"Hey have you guys heard of the dance competition! It's going to be held here at Seaford." Brody announced.

"I heard some dancers are from Chicago!" I squealed.

"And guess who got us tickets." Sloane had got us each a ticket.

"Oh my gosh Sloane thank you! You're the best!"

I came up to her and hugged her. This was going to be the first time I ever saw a dance competition. I started training again but this time with Jack.

I've had a crush on him since the day I met him. Everyone expects a romantic setting and everything for a relationship. Id rather have a fun, full of adventure relationship.

After we finished practicing we went to Falafel Phils for some food.

"I don't know what hurts more the hummus burning in my colon or love." Jerry stated.

"Jerry you're in love?" Milton asked.

"Oh no, it's just I always hear people talk about how love hurts." he explained.

We talked about the dance competition and other things too.

Leo's POV

"FINALLY SEAFORD! FINALLY GROUND!" I yelled.

I can't stand being in the car anymore.

"Ok for right now if you want to have fun for a little while there's a mall over there." Big D. said pointing to a mega building. "Just be back at 7."

Bree was overly excited.

"Oh yay I cant wait to go shopping." She clapped her hands like some rich girl, oh wait she is a rich girl.

Adam, Bree, Chase and I headed for the mall. It was surprisingly bigger than I thought. We went to one part of the mall, it had a fountain in the middle with a bunch of stores around it.

Some people like around our age came out from the restaurant. They started heading to a dojo right across.

"Its time to make new friends."

They looked at me weirdly but they followed.

"Hey I'm Leo Dooley." I extended my arm out waiting for a shake.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jack."

He gave a rough shake, my hands are too delicate. The blonde girl kept looking at Bree and Chase.

"I'm Kim and are those your siblings?" She asked.

"Yeah, this is Adam, Bree and Chase Davenport. They're actually my step brothers and sister." They all said hi.

"They look like Brody and Sloane. It's like long lost twins." Milton said shockingly.

"Yeah, but we're bio-"

"Different." Chase said cutting off Adam's sentence.

Adam was already completely lost in this conversation "Who's Brody and Sloane?"

"Some of our friends. Maybe I can get them to the dojo and we can all hang out there." Jack explained.

We all agreed with Jack and went our separate ways for a while.

Logan's POV

We finally arrived at Seaford. I can't wait to see Rocky after that long ride.

Cece spotted a mall close by, she literally begged Georgia to let her go to the mall. Now I can use this video for blackmailing.

Rocky got off her car and headed with Cece to the mall. I came along cause I have nothing else better to do.

When I entered the mall I saw a guy just like me. Exactly identical.

"Rocky, Cece did you two see that."

"See what?" Rocky asked. They both looked so confused.

"I saw myself, literally walk over there." I pointed where I saw him.

"Logan you're delusional." Cece said with doubt.

"I'm being serious! I'll show you! Why don't you believe me!"

We started walking where I saw myself. There was a group of people around our age.

"Oh sorry Logan."

"Rocky what are you talking about I'm not even near you."

She bumped into the other me.

"Oh My Gosh, you're not... Logan." She stuttered while looking back at me and him.

"I'm Jack, Jack Brewer."

We shook each others hands and Jack's friends came to great us.

"Holy Christmas nuts two Jacks!"

"Well I don't know if that's a good thing." I said sarcastically.

"You know what that means!" Rocky said.

"Two annoying twins!" Cece whined.

"It's just like what happened to Chase and Bree." Kim answered.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"They are Brody and Sloane's 'Twins'.You'll meet them later.We're going to be in the dojo later. Do you guys want to come ?" Jack said.

"Sure, it seems fun."

We headed back to our hotel room room and started unpacking til it was 5.