New School, New Year

(Sienna's POV)(Morning)

"Jerome, are you sure this is the right place?" I ask as I take in the view of the huge college standing in front of us.

Jerome looks up at the building then at the paper "That's what it says on the paper."

"Don't you think it's weird that a random college accepted us in without having us apply to it?" I ask aloud, hoping somehow someone will hear it.

"They probably found out something about you, besides it's a high school as well." A blue haired girl says walking up to us.

Jerome looks at her confusingly and asks "Who are you? Also that would explain why we didn't need to apply."

The blue haired girl looks in Jerome's direction "My name's Katelyn, I'm just glad that I'm not the only new student this year."

"What do you mean when you said that they found something out about us?" I ask Katelyn curiously.

Katelyn smirks at the question "Well only special people go here."

"What is this place even called? I forgot to do research on it last night when my parents told me about it." Jerome asks craving for knowledge.

"I'm surprised you don't know this place, I guess I'll-" Katelyn tries saying before getting cut off by someone.

Suddenly a short girl with black hair walks up to us "This is the University Of Irene. They say Irene herself built this university so people who were chosen would go here and learn how to fight against the evil of this world. If you want to see what Lady Irene looks like, go inside the doors and it'll be the first thing you'll run into."

Huh, she kind of looks like Irene. Maybe I should ask her about it.

My attention turns to the short girl "I've seen a statue of Lady Irene and you look exactly like her."

"Aphmau might look like Irene, but her skin tone is a bit darker than Irene's. Besides I already made that mistake a few days ago." Katelyn says trying to hold back a laugh.

Aphmau checks her phone and says to Katelyn worryingly "Uh.. Katelyn we have to go, we have class starting very soon."

"Oh shoot that's right! See you guys later." Katelyn says rushing off towards a running Aphmau.

"Bye guys!" I say happily.

Well at least we made some possible new friends.