dark

hi sorry for not updating. im not in the brightest of moods though...

my face feel the same time the tags did. I screamed as a tsunami of pain washed over my wolf body. bones snapped and reassembled, I lied there shaking, thinking not of my almost naked body, but of how I could have done this. done this to the one I loved the most. (ok im insane. im talking to an imahinary captain sparkles that told me I need to eat some breakfast. ..)

lokking up at the blue skys, something fluttered down. right where meylissa disappeared was a note.

I know you know where I am. so lets play.

I sat up, note in hand. the edges crumpling where I held it.  where the hell was she!?! I dont know!

slowly, sky started creepeng tward me.

'uh what the hell just happened?'

I snapped my head up to face him. he stepped back, cautiously, as if one wrong move would make me attack him.

'oh cool it you. im not going to hurt you!'

'how do I kniw?'

'because I have more SEVERE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT' I screamed while standing up and started to run. I dont know where and I dont know for how long. I just ran.

im sooo sorry/.\ I have a serious case of writers block, and if you would like to help, post in the comms. btw changed namesorrryyyy I LUVS YOU ALL!

~nightshade